Willing to proxy for today's EDC run

I believe I would only be able to do one, so Adam would get mine. If Adam ended up not wanting it, I will defer to kc. Maybe someone else can assist you kc? Wish me luck.

I believe I would only be able to do one, so Adam would get mine. If Adam ended up not wanting it, I will defer to kc. Maybe someone else can assist you kc? Wish me luck.

Thank you very much. I will also try to bid, so if I get it then you can pass it onto kc. Good luck!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I will most likely try my keyboardninjafu just for the heck of it. In case I fall in the top 20, I will relinquish my spot to whomever contacts me first. Rule # 1: you will have to be invoiced directly by Jo and pay her as quickly as possible once you get the invoice. TY.

I have landed post # 10, which means that I am the 9th in the rotation. First person to hit me up will most likely get my spot. I reserve the right to refuse and just proceed with the order on my own behalf if I do not approve of the member's BF history (rule # 2). More than happy to help out a "nice" person who missed out :thumbup:

Went to Brian77.

Last edited:
I will most likely try my keyboardninjafu just for the heck of it. In case I fall in the top 20, I will relinquish my spot to whomever contacts me first. Rule # 1: you will have to be invoiced directly by Jo and pay her as quickly as possible once you get the invoice. TY.

I have landed post # 10, which means that I am the 9th in the rotation. First person to hit me up will most likely get my spot. I reserve the right to refuse and just proceed with the order on my own behalf if I do not approve of the member's BF history (rule # 2). More than happy to help out a "nice" person who missed out [emoji106]
I sent you message thanks

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

^^^ I saw Nathan on your BF buddy list so I decided to relinquish to you. Enjoy it and please take care of Jo once she contacts you. Thanks :thumbup:

You were very fast. Thanks for offering to help! Looks like I managed to score one!

adam and kc, i see you were able to get on the list. please confirm and i will relinquish my proxy

You are correct. Thank you very much for your kind offer but it looks like I won't be needing it this time!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

^^^ I saw Nathan on your BF buddy list so I decided to relinquish to you. Enjoy it and please take care of Jo once she contacts you. Thanks [emoji106]
Thank you. That's awesome. (if your replying to me) [emoji3]

Yes, I will talk with Jo. Appreciate it a lot. If you come to Blade, let's meet up.

Sent from my LG-H820 using Tapatalk

Enjoy it Brian. Alas, GA is too far for me to make it (from Cali) to the Blade Show but I will take care of you handsomely if you manage to snag an extra to be debuted CPK "survival knife" or a Shiv / UF whilst there ;)

Enjoy it Brian. Alas, GA is too far for me to make it (from Cali) to the Blade Show but I will take care of you handsomely if you manage to snag an extra to be debuted CPK "survival knife" or a Shiv / UF whilst there ;)

Yes sir. I will remember that. Drop me a message the week before if you think about it.

Back