Win free stuff! Chopper naming contest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, I said Equalizer first.

I saw that... cool name and you got it first!

"Tyrannosaurus"
"sasquatch" or "the sasquatch"
"the paul bunyan" or "paul bunyan'
"Chuck Norris Chopper" cNc
"Chuck Norris" or "The Chuck Norris"
"terminator" or "the terminator"
"exterminator" of "the exterminator"
If you make another one....one day even bigger..... it could be called terminator 2....see I'm thinking of the future also :)

Yeah, Chuck Norris rules. I like that T1, T2, room for expansion. :D

Chuck Norris doesn't wear a watch, he decides what time it is.

What is so cool about this knife is that it would be a great knifemaker's blade.
Because you can flip it over and use the flat side to forge other blades on! :eek:
"The Anvil" ;)

cool thread, how could I miss it?
I'll try to think of something of my own, but I liked perhaps Agent Orange and the Chuck Norris Chopper most
tough call from such a great bunch of names

just my humble 0.02 :I

This thread seems to be winding down so I'll try to get a vote thread started in a few days.

Ideas for the names on the ballot?

You know... what names did you like? ones you came up with don't count. :D

Hmmm, everyone needs to pick say 2 or 3 of their top favorites from OTHER peoples suggestions.. AS IN, no picking your own ideas.. O_O

If this sounds like a plan.. I'll start... in order of appearance.... Hell Razor.. Fairly Odd Chopper (only because the acronym is FOC, like holy F!@#!)... and.. DFK's BFK.

Hmmm, everyone needs to pick say 2 or 3 of their top favorites from OTHER peoples suggestions.. AS IN, no picking your own ideas.. O_O

If this sounds like a plan.. I'll start... in order of appearance.... Hell Razor.. Fairly Odd Chopper (only because the acronym is FOC, like holy F!@#!)... and.. DFK's BFK.

Nice. :thumbup::thumbup:

Trying to pick ones that aren't already names of TOPS knives : )
The Equalizer (because that was an awesome show!)
and.... The Stump buster

Quake
Retribution
Absolution
Attila
Tyrant
Einherjar's Cleaver
Leviathan
Ragnarok

gooeytek - those sound like video game titles.. O_O

Daniel, is it time to start listing favs of other's, or what up boss?

Hey Gooeytek! Thanks for the names! :D

I think I'll try to narrow it down and get a poll going this evening.

Backwoods Butcher; Hassan Chopper; The Big Wedgie; The Don't Cleave Bone Without It; The Chopping Block; Fairly Flintknapper; The Marrow Mangler; Fairly FatChet; The Rhino Scalper; Colorado Carver; Butcher of Bayfield (BOB), Dead on Arrival (DOA); the Dead Right There (DRT), The Fairly Mutt (cop slang for an unsavory character), Fairly Harmful; Fairly Bodily Harm, Fairly NAT (Necessary Action Taken)...and I'm out!!

Last edited:
I vote (early ) for "Backwoods Razor" It does look like a big razor, -so- GORAZ1 or GIRAZ1 might be appropriate. Goliath Razor, model#1; and Giant Razor, Model 1.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back