Wind Gap PA show April 16&17

Howdy folks, I hope to see some of you at the Wind Gap, PA show April 16th and 17th. This year it is put on by Bill Odor, president of the Eastern PA Knife Collector's Assn. without the club. I think there will be a good turnout of sellers there including myself. Will be a lot of antique and collectible knives, military knives, custom knives and assorted other cutlery items like razors and axes. Come one come all, bring some to trade, sell, or just plain show off, or come to add to your collections or something to use.

I would love to make it to this one, but have my truck in the shop and I'm borrowing a vehicle. Is this show replacing the one put on in February?

This show was the same time last year but had previously been in March I believe rather than Feb. It is the same as the Eastern PA Knife Collector's show except that is is being put on by the president of the club rather than the club. The same vendors and perhaps a few new ones will be there and the usual crowd of collectors and traders. Come on out, I'll have two tables of antique knives and US WW2 military knives. I have not always sold there, went to the EPKCA shows for many years but now am selling off some of my collection.

Can anyone confirm that this show will be held again this year (2017) on 4/22 and 4/23? If yes, is the venue the Plainfield Township Fire Co. Social Hall? Thanks.

Yes, the show is this coming weekend, April 22 and 23rd, and it is again at the Plainfield Township Fire Co. I will be there with two tables of antique knives, come on by and say hello.

Thanks for the reply. I was unable to attend. Apparently some time ago I agreed to help my wife watch our 3 granddaughters (ages 3,5, and 6) this weekend while their parents attend a wedding. I should probably pay more attention when she talks. It's a challenge however. Often she carries on while I'm at the computer and the majority of her comments are directed at our dogs so I tend not to pay attention lest I become distracted from my work. However every once in a while, she speaks to me and often her comments fall on deaf ears. Guilty as charged.

Is anyone aware of a knife show closer to or within New York State?

Back