Winner...And Still Heavyweight Champion...The Venerable Buck 110

S8skaRa.jpg

Aluminum and paperstone. So lightweight it feels cheap, but it locks up like a tank and looks great!

b yond, that is a neat cup. Did you make it? DM
It's a kuksa that was gifted to me. There's an interesting history behind them. I'm quite fond of mine.

It makes my coffee taste just a bit like whiskey and makes my whiskey taste just a bit like coffee. ;)

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

It's a kuksa that was gifted to me. There's an interesting history behind them. I'm quite fond of mine.

It makes my coffee taste just a bit like whiskey and makes my whiskey taste just a bit like coffee. ;)

Well your cup makes your knife look good and your knife makes your cup look good.

I'll have look into them. I've never put them on my 110 but I have become spoiled with them on a few other knives.

Do those thumb studs work very good?
I like them enough to put them on all my 110s. They really come in handy when only one hand is free and something needs cutting.

Never had one come loose or give me any trouble.

I'll have look into them. I've never put them on my 110 but I have become spoiled with them on a few other knives.

They're definitely cool. The ones I have work well but I had to file down the edge a little to make it more comfortable. I've seen some that Makael has on his and they look awesome. I haven't been able to find the same ones, but I'm gonna keep looking...

They're definitely cool. The ones I have work well but I had to file down the edge a little to make it more comfortable. I've seen some that Makael has on his and they look awesome. I haven't been able to find the same ones, but I'm gonna keep looking...

I'll find out what brand they use.

These are the ones I use.

Kwik Thumb Stud
They come in brass, stainless, and black.

Those are the ones I use as well. They work really well, but they're definitely more comfortable after I filed down the edge a little...

Back