Wish List

allen456

Since I am no longer taking orders, I have decided to create a "wish list" of knives and combos that you would like to have. There is no guarentee that I will make these, however I feel this is a good solution for both of us and I will work from it time to time. Please keep post in this thread to specific individual request and avoid posting things like " such and such sounds sweet" or "would love to see that one" and such.

Example:
Bison in cpm154 tapered tang with natural box elder burl over black with green pinstripe

Thank you for all of the support and I hope this will work for everyone!

Bison and Patriot: black micarta bolstered osage, with a think white pinstripe. Tapered. cpm154. 80% hollow grind.

Big Mucker with orange shadetree, black bolsters and a white pinstripe. Tapered. cpm154. Bolster can be in front or back.

I have two I would like, and I wish I would have put an order in before.
Shortmuk with Osage. Black liner with orange pin stripe and a matching bantam. And a matching bison. Seriously I would love that. All in cpm. Can you make this happen? I'd put an order in and wait months if I had to for a bantam like that or muk

I want a really cool Big Mama Bison... Black bolstered osage scales... tapered. I want you to do filework on the spine that reads Big Mama Bison... :) If you think the filework would be in poor taste, I'll gladly accept it without!

Short muk, black bolster with black shadetree and thick black liners. 1/8" O1 tapered tang
Short muk, CPM154, mammoth tooth
Revere in evergreen shadetree with lime over black

Badger in 5/32 CMP154 (with hammer textured flats), Black linen micarta bolsters atop buckeye burl with black liners and blue pinstripe.

*Edit* I changed my mind a bit and your wood work is so damn nice, I don't know if I'd want to use a bolster. So... given the choice, I think I'd want a Badger in 5/32 CMP154, buckeye burl with black liners and blue pinstripe + mosaic pin (size/location of your choice), though I'd happily buy the blade in either configuration with or without the bolster.

Last edited:
Green Box elder burl Shortmuk with black liners and yellow pinstripes, SFT 3/16" CPM154. File worked handle spine.

Would like to see some cool pin outs. Constellation pins, mosaic, trinity - any of these would be nice to see.

Preston

the "white buffalo" :) with sapphire burlap, black liners, with yellow pinstripes, Tapered Tang, heavily spalted 01 steel, and maybe a big mosaic....please .....

Last edited:
Since I was not specific before... Here goes.

Brahma Bull in CPM 154, 3/16" convex, Tapered Tang, black micarta bolstered evergreen shadetree over black with white pinstripe,
a) evergreen in the bolster with black pins in the shadetree OR
b) constellation pins
bullseye lanyard tube. Finish it off with the Velvet Touch.

And to that I say - Yeah come on!

Preston

Looking good folks, I am taking them into consideration during my next layout of steel.

FYI, I hollow grind and have started to do a few flat grinds. Convex grinding is not in the mix yet, I would like to conquer it before offering it on one of my knives for sale.

Thanks! Keep them coming!

Muskrat, antler with black micarta bolsters and thick liners. 1/8" cpm 154 tapered tang. And I would like it by December for my deer hunt! Haha thanks in advance.

Since the Convex is out, I shall try again...
Kodiak in tiger stripe 01 tool steel, 3/16" hollow grind, Tapered Tang, black micarta bolstered evergreen shadetree over black with white pinstripe, lanyard tube.
Please

Preston

Last edited:
Quartermaster in 3/32 or 1/8, tapered tang with file work, Saphire shadetree burlap with black micarta bolsters, over black with orange liners! Oh, and lots of the hammered look with epic spalting on the non ground part of the blade.

PS: If by chance you've mastered the convex by the time you got to mine, I'd go for that, but either way I'd be happy! And I'd leave the artistry of the pin choice up to you.

Found the pic of the file work I really dig:

image.jpg

That sir is crazy cool file work!!!

Last edited:
Loveless like hunter, CPM 154, 1/8, but 5/32 is ok as well, tapered tongue, handle from burl or stabilized wood preferably dark like walnut, cocobolo, African blackwood, wobocho but not the must ( I do not want bocoto) with 2 mosaic pins and metal boilster (nickel silver guard- if I do not mistaken). pretty much like you did for yourself with other type of wood handles that it will not be identical twins. please no other visible pins, except above. liner and pinstripes what you think will be good match for it, except pink and blue.

Last edited:
Stingray EDC CPM154 1/8", tapered tongue, handle burl or stabilized wood - choose something what you like, from handle material you have you have, with 1 mosaic pin opposite side from the hole for the rope ( forgot it's name) toward the blade side or in the middle. no other visible pins.
liner and pinstripes what you think will be good match for it, except pink and blue.

I want a big bison chef knife
Or GWB
Ready to buy, this will be used everday

Last edited:
Back