Wish List

Just found your knives Allen...good stuff. I love the Loveless Hunter. Classic. I will be looking for one of these.

As good as your base offering looks, i would love to get one with an OAL at about 8 1/2". about a 4 1/2" handle and a 4" blade. even 4 1/4 and 4 1/4 would be great, if the balance works out ok. anyway...i will be watching.

cheers.

Bison Osage or Elder Burl ,tapered tang,5/32" d2 or 01. The rest is up to you.��I would like a mosaic pin.

Last edited:
Hey Allen, if you decide to make one of the knives from the wish list will we be messages or will it go up for sale in a batch per usual?

Hey Allen, if you decide to make one of the knives from the wish list will we be messages or will it go up for sale in a batch per usual?

I will offer directly to the person who wished for it, then if for some reason they do not want it, I will post it in a normal thread.

Minuteman. Cpm154. Black bolsters. A sweet piece of buckeye burl. Tapered. Lime green liners on black. mosaic pin. Waiting anxiously!

Bison
5/32" O1 tapered super thin, deep black tiger spalting
filework, 1 mosaic pin
curly maple, black micarta bolster

Loveless style hunter
1/8" O1 Tapered
Bone handle with black/white liner
Mosaic pins

The bone handled loveless that you posted on instagram is something that I'd be so proud to pass down to my kids. Really fantastic work.

Last edited:
GWB in 3/16" CPM 154. Handle in bone, bolstered Bocote, horn or stag, Desert Ironwood, or just about any other Natural material. Once obtained, then a Shadetree or Micarta version.

Patriot - Desert Ironwood over thick (1/8") natural micarta with white pinstripes, 1/8" CPM154, 3/4 grind, tapered tang (thin taper)

*Edit* Retracted/removed until I make a final decision on the handle combination. To be fair, I'll make a new post at the bottom of the list when I decide.

Last edited:
Kestrel - white bolstered single mosaic pin with natural black ash burl over natural with blue pinstripe, 1/16" CPM154 or 3/32" tapered tang CPM154

Hunter, black bolsters with oreo shadetree and thick black liners. 1/8" CPM154 TT
Hunter, black bolsters and emerald shadetree over black liners with green pinstripe, FLAT ground on 1/8" CPM154 TT
Hunter, evergreen shadetree with black liners and a yellow pinstripe, FLAT ground on 1/8" CPM154 TT

A badger and a minuteman.
Both in O1 with a scandi grind
Natural White Oak, Boxed Elder Burl or Curly maple with a black liner. Tapered tang

Thanks Allen. This is an awesome thread to have.

Allen,

Following up on the knife you discussed with Dylan and I. . .

Two words:

Nightmare Sampler :D

We'll need to discuss trying not to duplicate what we already have on a previous sampler, so please get hold of Dylan for details.

Thanks,

-Todd

I NEED a Cuda in CPM 154 tapered tang with blue/white racing strips and a natural wood like black ash, tiger maple, etc.

Alternative and preferable would be white linen scales with blue/white racing stripe liners and stainless pins. Never seen white linen and racing strips before, but I imagine it would be awesome!

Do you offer the "racing stripe" liners?

Last edited:
Quartermaster 3/32 TT in pretty much any handle scale, but sambar stag a preference. (missed the one on FF today)

Allen I would love to have a Minuteman with black bolsters that are 1/4 the length of the handle and bone white linen micarta over black liners with orange pinstripe 3/4 height FLAT ground on 3/32 cpm154 with a tapered tang. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back