Wish List

Hi Allen! Do you still get around to any of these Wish List knives? I'm going to update my post just in case! I'd like to switch from a Minuteman to a Quartermaster.

Perhaps some slightly larger handles diameter wise. I have developed some joint pain where holding something small tightly can cause pain but only after a bit. What really got me thinking about that is my wife has developed arthritis in her hands alarmingly fast. She is having issues with tightly gripping small objects. So larger bike grips, steering wheel pad etc.

I love this thread and I have kinda let it fall to the wayside. Some of these have been made and delivered. Let's do an update from this post forward so I can try and get back on track. Even if there is something you are still wanting and have posted before, please repost, and I will work on these as I can. Thank you for all the support and hopefully I will be able to make your request!

i wish i had a Huntsman w/OD bolstered koa 3/32" TT A2 ...no cats eye/lanyard hole

edit

NO Accent

Allen, thanks for bumping this thread. I didn't even realize it existed.

Phillip, you have good taste my man! I'll follow your lead with a dream knife. I've been wanting a Bog Oak Huntsman since I saw the model... if one were to be bolstered w/OD green I'd probably give my left "arm". :eek:

Allen, thanks for bumping this thread. I didn't even realize it existed.

Phillip, you have good taste my man! I'll follow your lead with a dream knife. I've been wanting a Bog Oak Huntsman since I saw the model... if one were to be bolstered w/OD green I'd probably give my left "arm". :eek:

i agree but after the one with bog oak,black liners & white pinstripes....that one was awesome but felt it would be in "not right" to get one just like it

I feel as though I need a matching Inlander for at least one of these. :thumbup:

DSC02211-vi.jpg

Or perhaps an Inlander/Outlander set in Bog Oak. :D
Don't let that smiley face make you think I'm joking. :cool:

I wish I had a Bobcat w/OD bolstered ironwood w/natural pins 3/32 TT A2.

Last edited:
At some point, I'd like another shot at a Bog Oak Huntsman. I just missed the one on Fiddleback Friday last week.

Thanks!

Last edited:
Allen is doing some fine work. I hope a lot of Fiddlebacks will tune in to his Wednesday sale threads, and also check his "currently available " thread.

I’d like an Inlander with black linen micarta bolsters and blue g10 over black liners on 1/8" TT or 3/32 SFT CPM154.

Back