Wish List

An Arowana in 1/8" stainless or tool steel please, will take either. Synthetic handle of course, and no white pinstripes or scales.

Revere in Shadetree burlap with blue pinstripes if possible, I have a sheath waiting for it. :D

Last edited:
+1 for your as yet unnamed Japanese style kitchen knife !

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would just about jump for joy at the thought of this;

Kanati in A2 or O1, tapered tang with Scandi grind on thin blade stock i.e. 1/8 or less (if less tang doesn't need to be tapered). Full wooden scales of ironwood or something similar with natural/white liners or similar...

...clearly, I'm considering a handy sized wood working knife ;) Don't have many Scandi's...

Ben

Hello Allen. A super Grail Knife for me would be a Minuteman in 3/32" CPM-154 near full hight flat grind and tapered tang with 1/4 length Black G10 Bolster and Ghost Jade Green G10 Scales over Black liners and Green Pinstripes ( Double mint Ghost Jade Green I believe it's called with the addition of the short Bolster ). I would like to have the 1/4 length bolster splitting the distance between the first two handle pins and the second two pins so there would be two black pins visible in the Ghost Jade Green scales as well as the black ring around the lanyard tube. The Minuteman is my favorite EDC fixed blade pattern I own and use. I want it to EDC it but I know if I ever got this pattern in this scale combo it would probably end up a Safe Queen. :D

Hey Allen,

Suppose I'm just in a Bobcat mood this evening :)

For each of these; just a smidge of a blade guard, black pins and lanyard liner, not overly wide/fat handles.

Bobcat Cherry Bomb with black liners & white pinstripes 3/32" CPM154 SFT or TT, flat ground

Bobcat Cotton Candy burlap with pink liners & white pinstripes 3/32" CPM154 SFT or TT, flat ground

If you're feeling crazy:

Bobcat sand blasted commando double black G10 (like Chris does/uses) 3/32" TT flat ground CPM154 with an unsharpened swedge (not a smooth G10)

Thanks,
Jerry

Last edited:
Hey there Allen ! I'll make my wish a lot easier than Jerrys. My Skiva has Osage orange with Maroon linen micarta with black g10 (I think) . I'm wanting perhaps a Moray but maybe a bigger brother to the Skiva with 3/32 blade for handling chopping chores for denser vegetables and larger cuts of meat. Full tang or SFT Osage scales with maroon bolsters and black liners...
Thanks in advance
Douglas

And what exactly is this supposed to mean?? ;)

lol easy now Jerry...[emoji41]I've been hinted to that he's looking close at that design already , unless Robert from the outposts is pulling my leg. Get much rain [emoji939]down there in corpus?

lol easy now Jerry...[emoji41]I've been hinted to that he's looking close at that design already , unless Robert from the outposts is pulling my leg. Get much rain [emoji939]down there in corpus?

Oh, that Robert deal may be partially my fault for sending my Osage Bobcat through the Outpost en route to Diomedes for sheath patterns. For some reason everyone wanted to lose that knife on me. :)

Nobody on this forum is supposed to ask that question. I think its a rule. lol

I admit my mistake, and accept my punishment. I must spend the evening speed testing and submitting completely unnecessary posts just to reassure myself that my new computer will make the slightest difference on Wednesday evenings. That, along with the destruction I levied against my internet provider today, and their promise to return tomorrow with a new modem. Gotta love 0.29 mbps download/upload speeds!

Let's test this one!

Crap. A full, timed, 12 second delay. The technician is in for hell tomorrow!

Back