Wish List

You asked for it.

My curly ash patch - now belongs to Phillip, but some day I'll buy it back from him!

Tony, I want to get on your mailing list!! ??......... wait a minute!!...... I already am...Beautiful Gear AND cigar!

I'm kind of obsessing over the "muk" style blades.... a lot. From what I've seen, I think maybe FeralGentleman might be the only one that likes them more than I do. From the "Fiddle family", I'm particularly partial to the RMN. I'd like to start a user collection starting with that model, but I'm waiting for the right combo of handle material and colors to show up. A dark maple burl handle w/ an evergreen burlap bolster would be ideal, but anything that my eye really fancies will be vied for.

Rustamuk that integrates some amber stag and copper with a lanyard hole!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This was basically made and I missed it... FG got it! I'd like to reiterate how much I'd still love one w/some copper and a fine wood like koa/osage/ironwood/spalted maple etc!

How about a Tatanka with rams horn, or stag scales, hemp wrap with natural liners, no pinstripe. 5/32 A2. I fell in love with the rams horn Revenant that one member has here. The only thing that's held me back is I absolutely cannot sharpen a recurve. It drives me nuts. I wanted a non recurve "Revenant" bad, then came the Tatanka. Now I need one to be complete:D

How about a Tatanka with rams horn, or stag scales, hemp wrap with natural liners, no pinstripe. 5/32 A2. I fell in love with the rams horn Revenant that one member has here. The only thing that's held me back is I absolutely cannot sharpen a recurve. It drives me nuts. I wanted a non recurve "Revenant" bad, then came the Tatanka. Now I need one to be complete:D

I agree, recurves are not for me either.

I would love to see a TT Minuteman in a darker less structured (free form?) blue curly maple over black/blue/black pinstripe and spacer.. a double mosaic pin (like the one in your current lineup photo) would put it over the top.

I would love to see a TT Minuteman in a darker less structured (free form?) blue curly maple over black/blue/black pinstripe and spacer.. a double mosaic pin (like the one in your current lineup photo) would put it over the top.

That would be a sweet Minuteman! That one in his lineup photo is the one that Jerry owns and sent for me to try. That is such an awesome model! I definitely wouldn't mind owning one myself.

Hornet with Osage or Camel Thorn, natural liners with orange or white pinstripes flat ground on 1/8" A2 SFT and swedge it. 😊

Last edited:
Patch with 1/8" A2 in either black bolstered Oreo burlap with no pinstripe or camel thorn over natural and white.

That would be a sweet Minuteman! That one in his lineup photo is the one that Jerry owns and sent for me to try. That is such an awesome model! I definitely wouldn't mind owning one myself.

Interesting update/note: I showed my Minuteman to Allen and asked about the Lineup Minuteman. He said they're close but not the same because the one in his Lineup thread is actually his knife.

Interesting update/note: I showed my Minuteman to Allen and asked about the Lineup Minuteman. He said they're close but not the same because the one in his Lineup thread is actually his knife.

Well then! I didn't look closely because I figured it was a sure thing match. Good to know! That's pretty cool actually.

Bobcat Cherry Bomb with black liners & white pinstripes 3/32" CPM154 SFT or TT, flat ground

Thanks,
Jerry

Some time ago I had updated the above request via PM to 1/8" TT A2 or CPM154 and got to pick this up from Allen in person this past weekend. Fits so well in the hand!!

Thanks Allen!!! Ultimately, this will go into my daughter Brinley's "red collection" and while she's only 6 now, she was super excited about this one.

CherryBombBobcat60pct-vi.jpg

OAL = 7 1/4" Blade length = 3"

I've got my RMN inbound. I'm very excited for it.

In the last few hours, I've been ogling the Loveless style dropped point hunter. Now that's a beautiful thing. Should you choose to put a couple up for sale one of these Wednesdays, I'd vie for both of them, especially if adorned with some fancy, schmancy wood handles. Just saying. ;)

You know what might be really cool is the Dropped Hunter blade w/ the Huntsman handle shape. The big palmer handle is it? Maybe, I don't know.

Bobcat with 3/32 A2 steel and desert ironwood, African blackwood or osage scales. Blue pin stripes would be killer but not having them definitely wouldn't be a deal breaker.
I would be all over that knife in a heart beat.

Bump:thumbsup::D

Matador in 3/32 A2 with a full height flat grind, Osage over natural liners with blue or white pinstripes (though it's the blade thickness and grind that I really want!)

Back