Wish list

Ban

So tell me....... What Stupid Sharp knife is on your wish list?

Ban , My wish list include the BT4 recurve and the Hawkbill EDC. both are sweet designs .

Santoku is sweet! or the Outdoorsman without the chhoil.

I like 'em small,so the bt4 & cp edc w/ironwood for me.
Congrats again on your forum,your reputation precedes you.

Last edited:
A BT4 without a choil would be such an awesome woods knife! I would love one of those.

Congratulations on your own forum...

I really like the BT4- very simple classic design. Maybe in knock out a few dozen of those in different steels like the Spyderco Mule for us steel junkies- S90V, 52100, D2, 3V etc. Smaller choil or choiless or sharpening notch options. Convexed. These will appeal to the bushcrafter craze for sure...

That santuko is hot... V10? A matching parer for a set would rule...

A sticky with your contact information, services offered/price list...

Keep up the awe inspiring work.

The BT6 for sure... specs?

Ski

That particular and currently still the only BT6 Proto Camp Knife is made out of 3/16 CPM3V with a full flat grind and distal taper from plunge to tip. It also sports a tapered tang and maroon linen micarta handles. Full Flat grind that transitions right into a zero convex edge, OAL=11 3/4, Blade=6, Weight=8.8oz.

I envisioned it to be a mid-sized featherweight camp knife that will slice and dice for kitchen duty and still be robust enough to do some light chopping and finer woodcraft type work.

That particular and currently still the only BT6 Proto Camp Knife is made out of 3/16 CPM3V with a full flat grind and distal taper from plunge to tip. It also sports a tapered tang and maroon linen micarta handles. Full Flat grind that transitions right into a zero convex edge, OAL=11 3/4, Blade=6, Weight=8.8oz.

I envisioned it to be a mid-sized featherweight camp knife that will slice and dice for kitchen duty and still be robust enough to do some light chopping and finer woodcraft type work.

I like every thing about it...

Ski

EDC, BT4 both with loooooooong clips and sharper points. all your designs are looking fantastic, ban, it's nice to see you with your own forum now. :thumbup:

I'm going with the extremes here.

I'm really liking the Pikal and Hawkbill EDC.

Then I am really hoping for a large chopper. Something like a bolo machete or golok but a little thicker for chopping harder material than vines and light vegetation.

Finger crossed. :D

I have to say, it looks like you make some VERY fine knives! My wish list:

Santoku (it just looks so elegant and SHARP!)
Hawkbill EDC
Clip Point EDC

I'm going with the extremes here.

I'm really liking the Pikal and Hawkbill EDC.

Then I am really hoping for a large chopper. Something like a bolo machete or golok but a little thicker for chopping harder material than vines and light vegetation.

Finger crossed. :D

Good to see you stopping by bro! The Tigress is 18" OAL with a 12 1/4" Blade. It has a slight forward rake more like a khuk vs a straighter or sweeping golok like blade. Thickness is right around .200 so it is still quite a bit more stout than a machete. I will be testing her out real soon. If all goes well I may have some action vids of it going through 2X4s, water bottles, and whatever else I have around to chop ;)

Oh, I forgot to add the knife that's on my wishlist for just about every maker to make--now if only I had the money to make that happen :p

10msw0p.jpg

Good to see you stopping by bro! The Tigress is 18" OAL with a 12 1/4" Blade. It has a slight forward rake more like a khuk vs a straighter or sweeping golok like blade. Thickness is right around .200 so it is still quite a bit more stout than a machete. I will be testing her out real soon. If all goes well I may have some action vids of it going through 2X4s, water bottles, and whatever else I have around to chop ;)

That sounds real good Ban. Awesome looking design too. I can't wait to see it in action. I'll keep my eyes peeled. :thumbup::thumbup:

Back