Wish list

I'm pretty sure a drop point EDC in ironwood is somewhere on the 2011 horizon for me.

I would have to say

Drop Point EDC
BT4 (Choil or no Choil? not sure yet)

But I love everything I have seen so far.

After much deliberation, I narrowed down my 3 "wish list" picks
1.BT4 w/ choil
2. Mini Bowie
3. Santoku

I'll make sure and email you as soon as their is some extra steel funds lying around.

Mini Bowie
Med Bowie
Outdoors man
BT 3
BT 4 (w/o choil)
Full size Bowie
Ok oh hell anything you make but super large stuff. Just dont have much use for them.

I would have to put my vote in for something I have not been able to find-

A double edged hawkbill with decent curvature made in either 3V or M390 that is big enough to deal with any situation at hand but small enough that it can be carried. Probably a 4-5" blade that is somewhat thin with an edge geometry that will make it an incredible slicer. That would give the boogey-man something to think twice about....

my wish list would be a Tigress or BT4 Variant!

P.S. Keep doing what your doing, cause you do it great!

A Full Convex grind Medium Large Santoku w/ Carbon Fiber scales to match my BT4.

And then a BT2 Paring knife w/ C.F. to round out the set.

Never need another blade in the kitchen. :)

∞

A Full Convex grind Medium Large Santoku w/ Carbon Fiber scales to match my BT4.

And then a BT2 Paring knife w/ C.F. to round out the set.

Never need another blade in the kitchen. :)

∞

hahaha... Good to see you here buddy! I forgot that you have 1 of 5 of those BT4 LE's with Carbon Fiber handles.:thumbup: Don't know where the others went but I know that OP has one as well.

I am fairly new here - all the knives in he pics looked fantastic - i like the tigress and the revers edge or think it is pikai - cant remember the spelling

It would be a long list indeed my friend!

Full kitchen set, including a cleaver, santoku, chef's knife etc,

couple of BT's in different lengths. with a couple no choils in there.

That big straight edge comp chopper you are working on. Some EDC's

The list goes on and on!

This is interesting, so many people wanting kitchen knives...

The reason for me, is that as I get older and wiser, I know that the most used knives I have are kitchen knives! A custom set would sure hit the spot!!!!!

Back