Wish list

Ok Will,

I will keep you in mind if and when I come across some long thin pieces of M4 ;)

Add another to the wish list...

This one is going right after my choiless BT4 :thumbup:

5708749614_3cf078f321_b.jpg

Yup, it is :thumbup:

Just got done with this drop point EDC in cpm-M4 with natural canvas micarta. It is .100 thick with a full convex grind. Boy was it a bear to refinish and get and clean up all the stupid foil that has welded on to the blade. I left this one a little harder than the larger BT4s. It reads 63-64rc on my tester. Should hold its edge for a looooong time.

Will take better pics and put it up for sale this evening.

I'm in desperate need of a Ban version of a karambit that is similar to, but just ever so slightly smaller than a Busse War Boar... something that deploys VERY quickly to cut rope (or anything else...) with legendary Ban sharpness and precision... it's ok if it looks nice too!

I've seen a couple smaller karambit folders that Ban sharpened up and they're MEAN! Ban's own karambit would be very cool.

Karambits are very cool indeed. I may get around to doing a smaller 2-3 finger karambit one of these days.

Ban said:
Just got done with this drop point EDC in cpm-M4 with natural canvas micarta. It is .100 thick with a full convex grind. Boy was it a bear to refinish and get and clean up all the stupid foil that has welded on to the blade. I left this one a little harder than the larger BT4s. It reads 63-64rc on my tester. Should hold its edge for a looooong time.

Will take better pics and put it up for sale this evening.

Holy crap! That settles it... My Stupid Sharp wish list includes a BT4 to match this, 3/16" thick.

Wish List eh? Let's see...

6109928167_3cea6fc2f3_b.jpg

One of these. I'm thinking S7, 3V, maybe Ti. With Orange and Black G10 if possible.

More La Griffe Pikals. Ban shipped my first one out yesterday and it just looks more and more perfect to me everytime I see a pic of these.

Wish List:

- Drop Point EDC in M-4 3/16" black micarta & SS tube pins

- Choiless BT4 FAT profile in M-4 .270" or thicker black micarta & SS tube pins

- The Chopper design below with .300"+ profile in A2 or 5160 (3V or M4 if i win the Lotto) with black micarta & SS tube pins

001-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Hmmmmmm, maybe one just like this only with olive linen and yellow liners. To match my mini-bowie,,,:)

6094325742_e3b939f520_b.jpg

Back