Wishlist?

I've been thinking about a Worker B&T in stainless for a while. Those posted today look great. I sure do love O1, though. Either way, I think that model will be my next purchase. I might even stray away from osage and try something new!
The black one I posted might be in the upcoming sale. The buyer seems to be having trouble sending payment.

"I love the Worker and Bluegill designs. As mentioned above something like that with a wharncliffe blade should be a welcome addition to your catalog of designs."

"I was thinking something like a Semi-Wharncliffe Worker in stainless as a Parer for the Misses."

"Maybe a touch shorter dimensions all around, shorter blade and handle both since she is a tiny woman (Only 4'8" and a bit over 100 lbs).
I'd like to get a KY Fieldmate (Wharnie edition)"

Funny but I was thinking of getting a Wharncliffe design but was not sure where to begin with the dimensions and size. Anyone got any pics of any Wharnie ideas?

"I love the Worker and Bluegill designs. As mentioned above something like that with a wharncliffe blade should be a welcome addition to your catalog of designs."

"I was thinking something like a Semi-Wharncliffe Worker in stainless as a Parer for the Misses."

"Maybe a touch shorter dimensions all around, shorter blade and handle both since she is a tiny woman (Only 4'8" and a bit over 100 lbs).
I'd like to get a KY Fieldmate (Wharnie edition)"

Funny but I was thinking of getting a Wharncliffe design but was not sure where to begin with the dimensions and size. Anyone got any pics of any Wharnie ideas?

This was my first JK, and the only wharncliffe-esque blade shape I have, but I really like it.

QzJpPo5l.jpg

Last edited:
That's a nice one John, handle a blue denim micarta?

It is actually black canvas micarta, my preferred handle material. It may be the less than stellar lighting when I took that pic that makes it look that way.

What size gloves do you wear?
This will help with sizing.

What do you plan on doing with it?
Do you want a straight wharncliffe or a semi-wharncliffe?

Semi-Wharncliffe shown below.
20150315_180753_zpsdwfq7hhv.jpg

Last edited:
What size gloves do you wear? Large
This will help with sizing.

What do you plan on doing with it? Would like one for EDC on horizontal belt sheath.
Do you want a straight wharncliffe or a semi-wharncliffe? That semi you have pictured is kind a nice. Also like the rig with fire starter and pry bar. Does that come all together or did you put that kit/combo together?

Semi-Wharncliffe shown below.
View attachment 725997

Back