Wooden Wednesday - Traditionals only please

IMG_1506.PNG IMG_1505.PNG My first picture post here.I was excited to share these photos of the new 74 I just got. Very happy with the way GEC made the scales match like book ends. Very nice grain in these Cocobolo scales. The entire knife is fit up exceptionally well. Extremely happy with this one!!!

These are two of my current favorites.

G7kOJaC.jpg

View attachment 740329 View attachment 740328 My first picture post here.I was excited to share these photos of the new 74 I just got. Very happy with the way GEC made the scales match like book ends. Very nice grain in these Cocobolo scales. The entire knife is fit up exceptionally well. Extremely happy with this one!!!

Really interesting grain on that one, I like it :thumbsup:

Nice one, I prefer the clip and drop point 25s, to bad none in the upcoming run of them.

Last edited:
View attachment 740329 View attachment 740328 My first picture post here.I was excited to share these photos of the new 74 I just got. Very happy with the way GEC made the scales match like book ends. Very nice grain in these Cocobolo scales. The entire knife is fit up exceptionally well. Extremely happy with this one!!!

Nice first pic Lostball Lostball !! 74s and cocobolo go good together. Your's has some wonderful grain, thanks for showing it.

More Spanish wood.
Jeff, 2nd from top is charred boxwood (and you can see a couple of knives with same solsonesa pattern as your Palleres 4th and 5th from the top). I'm quite sure the 5th and 6th knives, although purchased in Spain, are Chinese knock-offs.)
2rf2HdR.jpg

- GT
Nice set of Spanish knives GT with some good looking wood. I like the designs of those, I may need to track down a Spanish knife as I seem to be lacking in that department.

More Spanish wood.
Jeff, 2nd from top is charred boxwood (and you can see a couple of knives with same solsonesa pattern as your Palleres 4th and 5th from the top). I'm quite sure the 5th and 6th knives, although purchased in Spain, are Chinese knock-offs.)
- GT

I love the olive wood too. I came home with a matching Pallares in madera de oliva and a carbon blade as opposed to the stainless here. I want to get a holly oak knife as that wood is also Mediterranean.

Back