Workshop progress!!!

Woo hoo! Feel good to be done doesn't it! That's is awesome Daniel, I wish I could dedicate my entire garage to a workshop, but too many other things have to be kept in there.

-Xander

nice one man! you now have a quiet place to kick it when the baby WONT STOP CRYING....

Hmm I think it's time to head down to my garage.. oh, lemme know what you think about the PM thoughts, peace bro!

Looks good!! I just tipped a 21st amendment black ipa to you. Congratulations!!!

Thanks and cheers!

Woo hoo! Feel good to be done doesn't it! That's is awesome Daniel, I wish I could dedicate my entire garage to a workshop, but too many other things have to be kept in there.

-Xander

Mine is 75% shop with a little it of storage so I understand, we are still trying to make room for the baby. :D Thanks!

Looks great Daniel. Time to let the sparls fly. :p

Thanks! I hope to be grinding very, very soon, maybe tomorrow if everything goes right. :)

nice one man! you now have a quiet place to kick it when the baby WONT STOP CRYING....

Hmm I think it's time to head down to my garage.. oh, lemme know what you think about the PM thoughts, peace bro!

Thanks! Get grinding!!! PM sent. :D

Back