Wow! This is some good news!

leatherman

leathermoderator
Dang Folks! I just got the word that I am down to a wait line that I haven't seen in over a decade!!! :eek:

The last time this happened, shortly after announcing it, I got such an influx of orders it set me back months.

Good news if you chime in quickly, and in need of leather work in a few weeks, I can get er done! :D Well, until word gets out again that is.

Another note, I need to revamp my available pattern knives on hand. This winter I had to let go of a bunch of knives and haven't had the time to update the list. I can still work some by the patterns I took, but there are some of my designs that I simply need the knife in hand for.

Lastly, while I am waiting for new orders I will be working on finishing a few ongoing long term projects. Mostly work on patterns and holsters that I've never done before so the design work has been silly long in coming.

Thanks for looking!!! And please do let me or the wife know if your in need of Spring time leather work!!!

Dwayne

Still room for quick turn around orders!

Turn around time is less than two weeks on small orders, large take a little more time.

Line is still nervewrackingly short!!!

Back