WSS Pay It Forward 2011.

Also, here are the rules, per my initial thread from two years back:
Ok...I don't know how well this will fly on here, but I thought I would give it a shot after stealing the concept from another forum. Here's the deal: we all have some piece of gear that we don't use or have duplicates of or something that someone else could put to much greater use than our closets, drawers, etc are doing. What you do is post something you have and don't want and give someone else the opportunity to take it off your hands. now...since you will be paying the shipping for your item, the recipient is required to post something they are willing to lose as well so that, in the end, we all have received something, if desired, for our item. It is not a thread to barter or trade or sell in.

Definitely a good idea man! I recently gave away my Kershaw Tanto Blur since I got a new knife (Pohl Force Alpha 2, much more... uh, robust. And kinda ridiculous, but I love it) to a buddy that didn't have a pocket knife at all. I feel pretty glad knowing the knife will get used instead of gathering dust in my desk drawer.

I got a DS TACTICAL BLOW OUT POUCH in tan LINK

its barely used, like once. Would like to see this go to a CDN FORCES soldier or CDN SAR or Provincial SAR or RCMP , so i'm limiting this giveaway to Canada.

Here are a few things off the top of my head:

cold steel roach belly
2 pr. leather gloves (medium)
left handed hook knife
eddie bauer mini pliers multi tool
russell green river lamb skinner blade (no scales) and a cheap sheath
russell green river paring knife
old hickory paring knife

Most of this stuff was going to be projects of various types, but with babies, work, & school, I'm focusing on other things. Hopefully, someone will find them useful.

I hane 3 pair of impact resistant safety glasses ( handy for bush whackingor for wearing while chopping)
I have several SAM Spints (still in wrapper) great for first aid kits
Numerous medical scalpels, Great for FAKS and utility cutting
1 waxed cotton shoulder style possible bag with antler button
1 condore bushlore
1 Old Case trapper in beatup but usable conditon (tony it;s not the one you gave me)

I hane 3 pair of impact resistant safety glasses ( handy for bush whackingor for wearing while chopping)
1 condore bushlore
1 Old Case trapper in beatup but usable conditon (tony it;s not the one you gave me)

Ill take the trapper and bushlore.

RR
sure would like to have one of those scapels, and that possibles bag if you still have both or either.
thanks!

NC527 package shipped

Sadie yours will ship soon... Need to grab a med case from work to safely ship the scalpels

Hey I'd love a copy of the Zombie survival guide if you're still offering it

Sure, I still got it. Its a great book, but I have read it twice, cause I read so fast.

Email me your info, then post what your offering up.

1 condore bushlore

Can you please email me with some more information about your SAM splints.

1 condore bushlore

I could use a SAM and a scalpel...the FAK looks bare.

1 condore bushlore

if you have an extra splint and scalpels i would appreciate them.

i have to offer up a pretty good shape kershaw scallion. black handles satin blade, partially serrated.

Back