• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTB small drop point Hunter

Never posted a thread looking for potential makers so bare with me please look.

I'm really liking the shape of the Kershaw Antelope Hunter II, but I want something American made for my long term deer knife. Anyone able to do that for a reasonable price? Reply with pics or private message please. Have a great day all!

I make some wonderful little drop points with a similar blade length and profile that I call the Small Game Hunter model. I'm working on a batch right now in 1/10" CPM 3V steel and have a couple extras that I could handle in about whatever you want. This has been a very strong seller for me locally and I never can seem to keep them in stock; nor have I gotten anything but positive feedback on that knife. Shoot me your phone number via PM and I'll call you about it after work sometime this week if your interested.

Sorry, I never got notification that anyone replied. Two of the photos don't show up for me. Can you send me pics to my email, or post them here? Any drop points you make would be welcomed viewing. Thanks! :)

0QHT80
I like this design

SEXk6E
this is one I have but don't like the mini thumb ramp. Maybe I could find a maker that could remove it amd add small jimping instead?

Back