• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

(WTS)(Another Price drop) $600 Sm PJ Ladder Seb 21 LNIB

PBnTi

Gold Member
DO NOT PUT YOUR EMAIL IN THE THREAD

Not looking for trades right now. Sorry traders.

DM me to chat and if you can't then it's time to get a gold (or platinum) membership.

Prices are PPFF with priority shipping and signature confirmation.

US shipping only.

No drop shippers or UPS/FedEx stores for addresses.

Real PO boxes are ok.

_________

Sm PJ Ladder Seb 21 - $600 (no more price drops, I'm losing money now) - First owner, unused, never carried and no ano wear or edge use at all. This is it's second time out of the box. Blue lanyard came with it and is listed on the card. No snail trails becasue it's new and still needs to be broken in. I oiled the blade that is why it looks streaky.

DOB 4/8/19

More photos of the blade from today because that video is not that great:
_________

WITHDRAWN for now...Lg Doppler Seb 21 - I'm the second owner and this is basically new ecept for a few snail trails on the sides/edges of the scales. No snails on the front/back. The action is absolutely amazing. This is what you dream of action wise with a 21. Centered and a mint factory edge. It looks and feels unused except for those faint edge snail trails shown in the video.

DOB 2/14/19

SOLD!

Sm PJ Insingo Seb 21 2012 - Unused but action is amazing. Both scales are C11. Mint edge with no snail trails. Can't find a mark on it except the clip mark but the clip was gone before I got it. Comes with a clip insert instead. No lanyard string but the pin is still installed.

DOB 4/23/12

SOLD!

Lg Carbon Fiber Ladder Seb 21 - Hasn't seen much carry but I am the second owner. Great snappy smooth action, fresh unused factory edge, a little off-center but they can fix that with a spa visit as the CF sebs can be off center but this one isn't touching the scale. Lanyard looks like there is no fraying to it hasn't been messed with too much. No leather sheath with this one but comes with a nylon sheath that fits it perfectly. Only one I'd say is not a "safe queen" as it has a tiny bit of ano wear and a light bit of wear around the pivot but the condition is amazing. No marks or dings on the CF. I oiled the blade so it looks streaky but it's not.

DOB 6/19/17
________

SOLD!

Sm Doppler Seb 21 - Factory unused edge and no visible snail trails. Amazing action and no marks on it that I can notice.

DOB 1/30/19

Last edited:
Back