• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT Kershaw PackRat **TRADED**

Status
Not open for further replies.
TRADED

I have a Kershaw Packrat 1665 mint in box up for trade. Only thing I did was reverse the pocket clip from tip-down to tip-up carry.

Description:
With its organic shape and bold curves, the new PackRat will make knife enthusiasts want to pack home several of these cool new knives. Equipped with SpeedSafe® manual assisted opening, the PackRat features a premium blade of high-carbon Sandvik 14C28N stainless steel. This quality chromium steel provides excellent hardness, as well as corrosion and wear resistance. The PackRat offers a secure grip with textured G-10 scales overlaying pure stainless-steel liners. It’s an extremely practical knife ideal for performing a wide range of everyday tasks.

SPECIFICATIONS:
Steel: Sandvik 14C28N stainless-steel
Handle: Textured black G-10 overlay
Blade Length: 3-1/4 in. (8.3 cm)
Closed Length: 4-1/8 in. (10.5 cm)
Overall Length: 7-1/4 in. (18.4 cm)
Weight: 3.0 oz.

FEATURES:
• SpeedSafe
• Locking Liner
• Thumb Stud
• Pocket Clip

Looking for Spyderco, Benchmade, SOG, Kershaw, ... something else ? Plain edge folders only please ! Fixed blades or other fun stuff also welcome, shoot me a PM.

Would love a minty Spyderco Tenacious, Persistence or Dragonfly PE,,,

Or Benchmade 10700 Nagara or Mini Griptillian PE,,,

Or SOG Aegis, Flash I, Flash II or Trident PE,,,

Or..... ,,,,

Pics upon request, but knife looks like this.

knives_kershaw_packrat.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you for all the kind trade offers, but I have decided to go with the offer of 12Bravo (Noel), cheers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back