• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

WTT: Ritter Grip Large w/ AWT Scales for Millie, Endura, Al Mar, etc

Have a like nearly new large Ritter Grip in S30v with a new set of AWT aluminum scales in gunmetal gray. Ritter's are discontinued now and only available on the secondary market. Box included.

The knife was carried for a short time with the factory grips so the clip shows a bit of wear as the oxide BM clips do. The edge has a slight imperfection on the left side near the choil seen in the pictures. The grind travels a small amount "up" the blade. It is hair shaving sharp with an even secondary bevel along its entire length.

The knife has not been carried since installing the AWT scales. They are superb quality, but I bought this as a work knife and I wear poly uniform pants (IE, lightweight). This is a little heavy to carry comfortably.

I am looking to trade for lightweight 3.5" to 4" full flat ground folders. My preference is biased heavily toward Spyderco as they make the most models that fit, however if you have something else that meets the above I'm willing to take a look. No Cold Steel please, I refuse to support Lynn Thompson.

Models I am specifically looking for:

G10/S30v Military
Endura ZDP189
Stretch ZDP189
Al Mar Eagle (prefer VG10 but will consider Aus8 models)
Caly 3.5 maybe?
Not really interested in Para2's or Manix models.

Cash can/will need to be added either way to shore up the value.

I would love to find a combo Endura and Dragonfly both in ZDP to trade 2:1. That would give me matching large and small EDC blades.

33324707310_fcd72ee82a_k.jpg

32866369034_245915d5f2_k.jpg

Last edited:
Oh man... I would love to have this but I have nothing of interest that you have listen only a zt 0909 with standard and micarta scales.

I have a Caly 3.5 and other stuff that may be of interest. Please PM or email me if interested. Thanks!

Back