Your favorite Military of all-time

Wolverine666

Gold Member
Lots of Military talk lately with the recent release of the KW CF/Ti/S90V (I got mine and it's awesome). Lots of pics too of all different blade steel/handle configurations. Some I never even knew existed.

So what's your favorite Military of all-time?

I'll be giving my new KW CF/Ti/S90V some edc time soon so I can't vouch for that one just yet since I have yet to carry and use it. But as of right now , I have to say that the KW 204P/dark green G10 is my favorite. My ABSOLUTE favorite. Can't believe how perfect this knife is for me. I love it.

Anyway , your turn ...

Lots of Military talk lately with the recent release of the KW CF/Ti/S90V (I got mine and it's awesome). Lots of pics too of all different blade steel/handle configurations. Some I never even knew existed.

So what's your favorite Military of all-time?

I'll be giving my new KW CF/Ti/S90V some edc time soon so I can't vouch for that one just yet since I have yet to carry and use it. But as of right now , I have to say that the KW 204P/dark green G10 is my favorite. My ABSOLUTE favorite. Can't believe how perfect this knife is for me. I love it.

Anyway , your turn ...
Pics of your new military? :)

For me it's not the fancy smancy steels. It's the grip. The Fluted Titanium frame lock is the absolute best configuration the Military has come in. The ergos feels like the perfect pair of shoes. Fits my hand like it was made for me.

kinda like the older versions with 440v steel. the improvements arent that big a deal to me and 440v steel was quite good for its time and even today.

It's hard to say which one is my favorite. I'm torn between my KW 204p one and my new s90v one, which is my grail knife!

Right now, it's the new one.....
btuokD2.jpg

I'm planning on picking up a dark blue G10/S110V Military in the not too distant future.

But I'm all about the 204P.

Next would be the M4/Natural G-10 exclusive.

The fluted Ti is stunning..the orig., ano'ed... even more so...but Id rather have my money "under the hood", so to speak.

My CF/Ti/S90V will be here tomorrow, expecting it to be a close second to the M4/.5 Ti.

Right now, performance wise, my 204P cant be topped. As far as looks it my black DLC bladed/Ti handled franken millie. My S90V KWX is scheduled for delivery today, so everything might change this afternoon

Usually whatever the newest Sprint/Exclusive is will turn out to be my current favorite :D

I think my actual favorite was the first one I decided to carry and use a long time ago. It was plain edge CPM-440V, really loved that knife!

Dark blue S110V for sure. I love blue colour, CQI improvements and mostly I love the S110V steel.

Back