Your favorite Military of all-time

LOOOOOVE the Cruwear version!! It was my first Millie. Put a set of red Putman scales on that bad boy and carry it quite often!!
It takes a back seat to my Ti Millie though! A flat out fantastical frame lock that makes the most satisfying sound at lock up!! It feels substantial and reassuring in hand! Also, sexy as hell!!
One of the best designs on any knife!
Joe

Second favorite, fluted Ti....

DSC04976%206_zpsjmywby2r.jpg

The Fluted Ti is def sweet.

I wonder if any other Ti machining designs will make it to the Military like on the Chap.

And as stated above , the Ti Military makes a great sound when it locks up. But ... in my experience , nothing makes such a solid , confident "thwack" as my 204P when that liner lock slams securely into place upon lock up. It's just bad-ass.

In the end , they're all pretty awesome.

The Fluted Ti is def sweet.

I wonder if any other Ti machining designs will make it to the Military like on the Chap.

And as stated above , the Ti Military makes a great sound when it locks up. But ... in my experience , nothing makes such a solid , confident "thwack" as my 204P when that liner lock slams securely into place upon lock up. It's just bad-ass.

In the end , they're all pretty awesome.

The sound the liner locks make seems a bit louder than my frame lock version. Maybe my frame lock will get louder as it breaks in. I agree the liner locks make a great sound on lockup.:thumbsup:

I keep seeing pics of orange G10 Militaries on the forums and they look great. I didn't really get into the Military until @ early 2014. So I may have missed the last orange one that came out.

But I'm hoping the orange G10 version makes a return.

I keep seeing pics of orange G10 Militaries on the forums and they look great. I didn't really get into the Military until @ early 2014. So I may have missed the last orange one that came out.

But I'm hoping the orange G10 version makes a return.

Orange with a Maxamet blade, only because I would like to try a maxamet blade. Actually I would be happy if it just had a S30V black blade. Just bring the orange.

Did you swap the blade? Am not aware of titanium military with a dlc blade.

Swapped the DLC blade and clip off of the digicam millie. Centering after was perfect on both. So was lockup. They looked like they came from the factory. It speaks to the manufacturing quality and tolerances of Spyderco's products

The two recent Knife Works exclusives (S90V and 204P), because those are the ones I currently own :D

But seriously, I had never thought that the 204P with the green G10 scales and the liner lock would grow on me so much to end up being a keeper!

The two recent Knife Works exclusives (S90V and 204P), because those are the ones I currently own :D

But seriously, I had never thought that the 204P with the green G10 scales and the liner lock would grow on me so much to end up being a keeper!

Same here. That 204P/green G10 Military is far and away my favorite.

I prefer it over the highly touted S90V/CF/Ti.

I own both and they're both beautiful. But the 204P just has a better overall feel and smoother action in my opinion. That "thwack" when the liner lock locks into place is pure magic.

For me , the 204P is king.

Wolverine,

I am right there with you on that 204P version, but I dont feel like I have carried the new S90V yet to make a fair desicion about which is better. I am gonna have to give it 4-6 weeks to make an educated decision

Back