Your favorite Military of all-time

Not a fan of clipped carry, and the Military is too big to ride comfortably at the bottom of my back pocket. Most are wrong handed, to boot. So my favorite is the one I consider the most collectible, the 2000 Spyderco
[/QUOTE

interesting you mention carrying a big folder like the Military without a pocket clip. Because I just got a belt sheath pouch for carrying my Military models. When I was carrying a Buck model 110 back in my teenage years and into my early 20s that's the way I used to carry big folders and it worked great then. I would actually like to see Spyderco make a belt sheath for their bigger folders.​

Most carried and used, so it must be my favorite?

DSC_0034-small_zpscr2lqzue.jpg

Don't you have 204P? It's nearly the same as M390.

Yes indeed I do. My favorite!

But from a collector's stand point , I'd still like to have the CF/M390.

The 204P/Green G10 rules my pocket time. Im obsessed with it.

I own 3 Milies. 52100 sprint, m4 sprint and my favorite Cru Wear. Very impressed on the Cru Wear and was able to get the PM2 version and hopefully will get the Para 3 version when released

Possibly a toss-up between my S90Vs and my M390s...

... with a slightly preference towards liner locks over RILs

Hey bud, really nice collection...I was browsing through these nice Millie photos...just realize how come some millie models have the Larger Lanyard-hole? I have 2 millies and both have small lanyard hole...The larger tube looks much better IMO, but how do Spyderco separate them?

Hey bud, really nice collection...I was browsing through these nice Millie photos...just realize how come some millie models have the Larger Lanyard-hole? I have 2 millies and both have small lanyard hole...The larger tube looks much better IMO, but how do Spyderco separate them?

Larger lanyard hole is a part of Spyderco's CQI initiative. Newer models have the larger lanyard hole, floating stop pin and stepped pivot bushing.

As a collector who has owned dozens of Millies over the years the C36CFTIP from KW has got to be my Millie grail.

I have one to EDC and three more in the cabinet.

IIRC i tried building one myself from a CF S90V and the Ti RIL when it first came out but it didn't work very well.

Ordered a S110V to see if i can up my grail game with a blade swap.

As a collector who has owned dozens of Millies over the years the C36CFTIP from KW has got to be my Millie grail.

I have one to EDC and three more in the cabinet.

IIRC i tried building one myself from a CF S90V and the Ti RIL when it first came out but it didn't work very well.

Ordered a S110V to see if i can up my grail game with a blade swap.

Did you happen to read what happened to me with Mine by chance and the lock up. Is there any blade play even "forced" blade play on yours, because they told me that they're all like that. Wth??!!

I only have used 2. They're so useful and carry so well. Would love a Ti version.
kiIGNNd.jpg

S90V, tip up with Sketchen scales and larger torx heads make this my favorite for sure.
qJr775X.jpg

Last edited:
I have a few of the old D-2 sprint foliage green Military knives...

these cut and hold an edge for a long time...

and they look good too...

Back