Your favorite Military of all-time

Brown CTS-XHP gets the most pocket time of my Millie's. Though if I put a low ride pocket clip on the CF M390 that may change.

Got a new favorite :D

s110vitary_zpsj1ff6j99.jpg

Gave it 20 more V's of upgrades!

Last edited:
My serrated 440V has been getting a lot of pocket time lately. If only I could find a native to compliment it...

I bet a blurple presentation scale would look cool on the Ti lock

I bet a blurple presentation scale would look cool on the Ti lock

Yes , the blurple or jade would prob look sweet with the Ti lock.

I keep meaning to give a blurple G10 Spyderco a try.

And I LOVE the jade green G10.

So I got the jade bhq Millie yesterday and I'm really impressed with it. And it came sharp as a scalpel no joke. I like the jade/natural g10 a lot, way more than I thought I would. The pictures don't do it justice, its really nice. Such a nice knife. The ti frame lock milliess are great and i love mine but youve gotta love the liner lock millies. From a standpoint of what works with the design best I think the liner lock wins.

I've had a bunch of Millies but never a RIL. While CRKs are my favorite knives, I've never been drawn to a RIL Ti handled Millie. ...until this last KW CF/Ti/S90V w/the recent CQI benefits. That said, I do have the KW 204P Millie and I believe that with the CQI improvements it very well may be the best Military offering for me though I would prefer CF scales over G10. I have not seen any evidence that a Titanium frame lock actually improves the design in any real-world use.

I know I'm in the minority when I say that the KW Ti/CF/S90V is nice but it just doesn't wow me for whatever reason. I like it fine. But other Militaries appeal to me more. Fluted Ti/S30V and Green G10/204P really have my attention. Gonna check out the dark blue G10/S110V too.

Wolverine, you dont have to justify your likes or dislikes to us!

Thats why the various sprints that Spyderco makes are so great. You can love a Millie and find that perfect handle color, material and blade steel combo. I have to say, the 204P is a heavy hitter for sure. I wish it was all an
carbon fiber handle with the 204P blade

I've had a bunch of Millies but never a RIL. While CRKs are my favorite knives, I've never been drawn to a RIL Ti handled Millie. ...until this last KW CF/Ti/S90V w/the recent CQI benefits. That said, I do have the KW 204P Millie and I believe that with the CQI improvements it very well may be the best Military offering for me though I would prefer CF scales over G10. I have not seen any evidence that a Titanium frame lock actually improves the design in any real-world use.

I find the RIL version easier to manipulate with cold or gloved hands. I expect that the LL version is stronger, though I don't think anyone's ever publicly released comparative results. At the end of the day, choice is a good thing.

Wolverine, you dont have to justify your likes or dislikes to us!

Thats why the various sprints that Spyderco makes are so great. You can love a Millie and find that perfect handle color, material and blade steel combo. I have to say, the 204P is a heavy hitter for sure. I wish it was all an
carbon fiber handle with the 204P blade

I would LOVE an all CF handle liner lock with a 204P blade. CF has really been catching my eye lately.

A new Fluted Ti pattern would be sweet too.

Yeah I was gonna buy a 52100 today, got the money in my account yesterday and y then...... Out of stock on the site now.... Damnit!!! So bummed. They were only 209.00 too. To hell with whoever got the last one haha

Back