Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I stumbled across these 2 new Case Tribal Lock's while visiting with my daughter for Easter.

33238324184_1cde3ace7b_b.jpg

I stumbled across these 2 new Case Tribal Lock's while visiting with my daughter for Easter.

Wow, those are both pretty sweet, Ron! I might have to get one even though I know it will be too large for me. Those look really nice.

Just added this great little Speaker Jack a few days ago. Its my first Gabon Ebony knife and only congress/13 pattern. I'm very impressed overall!

KX6kzqyl.jpg

Ron, how accurate is the color on the smooth bone? I sold my Amber which looks right but the smooth bone looked like whisky color on the Case site. Just curious as it will be here tomorrow.

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Just received my second Case Tribal Lock. This is is the Smooth Antique Bone. I definitely like the jigged Amber bone better. The only demerit the smooth gets is the lock is slightly proud when closed. The color is NOTHING like Case's photos (typical).

Hammer Brand.jpg

Hammer Brand (1945-1955) Shell construction, and I think it may have originally had a shield crimped on in the two little holes on the mark side.

I'm thinking about giving it a coat of nail polish. I wonder how that would hold up. Maybe sparkly gold color? :D

I had the Amber and sold it. I'm waiting for the bonestag and the fluted bolsters sold me also.

Ron, how accurate is the color on the smooth bone? I sold my Amber which looks right but the smooth bone looked like whisky color on the Case site. Just curious as it will be here tomorrow.

Alan, it looks like you found out in person before I could get back to you. Judging from you photos mine is definitely lighter, but not nearly as light as the factory's photo. :)

I'm sitting at my desk with a piece of chocolate cake and a bottle of Knob Creek. The covers on the knife are just another shade of chocolate bourbon.

Just added this great little Speaker Jack a few days ago. Its my first Gabon Ebony knife and only congress/13 pattern. I'm very impressed overall!

KX6kzqyl.jpg
I love this knife! I have one and just can't stop CE and CF ing it!

I'm sitting at my desk with a piece of chocolate cake and a bottle of Knob Creek. The covers on the knife are just another shade of chocolate bourbon.
A piece of chocolate cake vs a bottle of knob creek! I know what both look like? Now I'm confused?? <. Emoji not working, I'm not serious here.

Just buy it. It will probably end up looking like an individual. As long as the knife quality is there, I'd be happy. As I think you said before that might change as the price goes up.

Just buy it. It will probably end up looking like an individual. As long as the knife quality is there, I'd be happy. As I think you said before that might change as the price goes up.
Of course, and I will. I see one I can buy with an August promised delivery, which is fine!

Lots of incoming right now with GEC CC Diamond Jack, GEC 54 x 2 and a couple used. I have to stop. I have to stop. o_Oo_O

Back