Your newest addition:traditionals of course!

I received this beautiful Dr. T in mammoth ivory from a fellow member. Some pics.
3_zpswvcoklhb.jpg~original

4_zpsg95ucm8t.jpg~original

2_zpsfcbg8ejn.jpg~original

1_zpsueoycusy.jpg~original

9GSBgKy.jpg

Man this 42 is a big knife. And stiff. Got is as a second to broaden my horizons. Finally got around to sharpening it so it's ready for work. Here it is pre-sharpened, not long after it arrived.

Great pics all! Still blown away by that Dr T mammoth... Here's a #85 emerald ... newly acquired from a fellow forum member. DSC_0287.JPG

Thanks Rishma. There were a few to choose from in the shop when I picked this one up, both stag and jig bone. I just liked this stag the best.

Just picked up this unusual pattern from Robt Klaas Kissing Crane, a 1980 NKCA knife. Sort of a Eureka cattle knife more than any other name I could come up with. 4 inches closed, the spear master is mirror polished, while the secondaries are close to "as ground." Long pulls and cut swedges on all blades, gorgeous stag and pinched bolsters deck this one out.

7c6b1248-ef33-4956-8e15-b555be5c2261_zpsjsnhdipx.jpg~original

84014543-8448-4571-bf3e-5531644b09e7_zpsftql3f2t.jpg~original

Jeff Grand knife that and really unusual, I share your enthusiasm for the odd (in a good way) Eureka frame. You drew my attention the the excellent RR Eureka Stockman a few years back, super knife too.

Thanks, Will

Back