Your next SAK?

My next SAK will probably be a black Alox Pioneer or a yellow plain edge OHT.

Anyone know where I can buy the plain edge OHT?

The Plain Edge Stay Glow OHTs are limited Special Runs by Swissbianco +B. There just happens to be a Pre-order Special First time ever with serial# run going on right now. Go here http://inmentis.com/SwissBianco/SwissBianco_NL_2007_3.htm to order your Stay Glow Plain Edge OHT. If you have any problems or don't understand something feel free to contact me by PM or Email and I will be glad to help you out. You better hurry if you want one.

I own 4 SAKs:

1.) Translucent yellow Victorinox Classic SD (lives on my keychain, $8.00 at a local discount store!)

2.) A Victorinox Sportsman II with vinyl handle (lives in my desk drawer at work, $10 on Amazon!)

3.) A Victorinox Swiss Champ Plus (lives in my glove compartment,$30 on Amazon!) It has a magnifying glass. A frickin' magnifying glass! Also a pen, several saws, a carrying hook, a reamer, two blades, etc. etc.

4.) And my personal favorite...The Victorinox Super Tinker. Just perfect. I have a use for every tool on this baby.(lives on my home desk, $20 on Amazon).

Highly recommend the Sportsman II as a light, functional pocket knife. About the size MacGuyver carried around. In fact, I'm gonna get me another one.

What I Have:

Old Victorinox Champion (22 Yrs In My Posession) :)
Silver Alox Farmer
Classic

What I Want:

Huntsman Or Fieldmaster
Red Alox Farmer

What I Have:

Old Victorinox Champion (22 Yrs In My Posession) :)
Silver Alox Farmer
Classic

What I Want:

Huntsman Or Fieldmaster
Red Alox Farmer

If you want a Red Alox Farmer, now is a good time to get one.

Amazon still has them on sale for $19.99. If you can squeeze in $5.01 more on your order you get free shipping.

And if you order $50 worth of Victorinox knives directly from Amazon (not from its affiliated merchants), you automatically get $10 off the order. For instance, if you decided to get all three (Red Alox Farmer, Huntsman, & Fieldmaster), they'd set you back $56.74 total because of the free shipping and the $10 off. :thumbup:

Just a heads up...

After buying many SAKs, I've figured out that the Explorer is about the right one for me. So I may be done buying SAKs for a good long time. The Explorer has alternated belt duty (with a LM Wave) a quite a while.

Victorinox-Explorer-Lg.jpg

I just pulled the trigger on an explorer, tinker, signature lite, rambler and craftsman. Phew! Most of them will end up as Christmas gifts but the craftsman is a special stayglow scaled one and it's going straight into my pocket. I love SAKs!

Tolly- I found it on eBay. I wasn't really looking for a Mauser, but I saw it and got carried away. With shipping, I paid $66. There's at least two more on eBay right now. As far as price, I think I paid about the going rate for NIB.

Tolly- I found it on eBay. I wasn't really looking for a Mauser, but I saw it and got carried away. With shipping, I paid $66. There's at least two more on eBay right now. As far as price, I think I paid about the going rate for NIB.

I know about the two on Ebay right now, I'm bidding on one of them. I think you paid a fair price with shipping for a NIB Mauser.

Hmm i was watching that one.
So YOU'RE the guy...oh well.
;)
At least a fellow forumite got it,Enjoy your knife!

I was watching an almost as nice one a few weeks back.
I was going to stick around and try to get it"live".I prefer to wait to bid until the last 15 minutes. About 20 minutes before the auction ended my sister shows up at the house.
She just bought my brother-in-law a new metal gun case and needed someone to move it for her.
So i missed the auction. ARGGGGH! It went for under 10 bucks!!!!!
Whats that saying "no good deed goes unpunished"
:grumpy:
I'm going to have to start using a sniping program for ebay.

My next SAK? Probably an Explorer. But it doesn't matter what I get because you can never have too many SAKs.:D

i was going to post yesterday. my 'next' showed up last night. Vic Spartan w/ the Bavarian Oktoberfest (blue/white diamond pattern) scales. :)

I'm trying to decide between a Mini Champ II and a Compact for easy pants pocket carry. Any opinions?

I'm trying to decide between a Mini Champ II and a Compact for easy pants pocket carry. Any opinions?

Anytime you find yourself debating between buying two different knives the only logical answer is to buy them both!:D:D:D. Glad I could help!

No, seriously, if you contact felinevet(Tim) here http://felinevet.sosakonline.com/index.php?option=com_frontpage&Itemid=1 you will probably find that you can pick them both up either new or used and figure out for yourself which one you prefer. Trust me when I tell you that you will wind up keeping them both though.

Back