Yvsa's Cherokee Rose. + + + + + + +!!!!!!!

NDN,
I'm in trouble!! Looked in the mirror & my reflection, looked "just like "what Paxton put up!! He was right , as RESEARCHER "I" get the first two!! I'm doing this for THAT NDN(who happens to be a good friend)! I don't want him to be disappointed,I'm just doing this for him,I wouldn't do anything to upset him(like re-routing the ROSES to MIAMI instead of HI ,or flying out to HI,sending four cases of ICE COLD HIENIES to Uncle at 7pm,then breaking & entering in the dark,& rescueing the ROSES! hee)!I have time to improve on my plans,YOU ALL will just have to wait!!ROG, YOU & YOUR DEAR WIFE THINK I CORNERED THE MARKET ON THE M43'S??KID'S STUFF!! Hmmm,I was invited to THAT NDN's,Hmmm, maybe I can visit AND......!
HEE!
jim

After reading Tsimi's post, I am wondering how I go about getting on the list?:confused:
I'll pre-pay whatever amount necessary and wait my time in line like a good little boy.:barf:
If it's Yvsa's work, it's golden. We all know that.
You know him, I can only dream of meeting him. If I can only have a knife he loved enough to make, I'd be lucky.
Family is important. This forum gives us a place to rest, relax and share our sorrows and joys. To me that's a big part of the family that makes this forum.
Well, enough mushy. Time to get down to making Tsimi crazier.:p :p :p

Thanks, Rog. We have a couple of prototypes in the works. Bro will check these out and if they are up to snuff we'll do a production run for those who want the Cherokee Rose.

Back