Zombie killin' tools....

For those times when the zombies come just a tad to close to home
one of these may do the trick!

Bark River Prototypes called Evolution

Blade is 9" long from tip to guard and is 1/4" thick!
from front of guard to end of the handle measures 6 1/4" long
The guard is 2 3/4" from outer edge to outer edge

IMG_3989.jpg

One should remember that zombie goop will contaminate you.

You need some protective gear in my experience. You can only give 15munites to even the closest friend after contamination. A new made zombie is not as squishey as a ten day old one.

safety glasses, poncho, gloves are good enough.

the kukri is better on the newer zombies where a dull machate is fine for one as old as 6 or 5 days. 12 gage is good in all close engagements.

I have lots of machetes and several shotguns, pistols, and rifles, and plenty of ammo. But the Grosse Messer is my newest and favorite addition to my anti-zombie arsenal... http://www.coldsteel.com/grossemesser.html

Yes, yes, i know the little advertising clip is a bit over the top, but it's a great sword!

And sorry, I don't know how to post my own pictures yet...

Here I am some years ago practicing the machete ninja-based style of counterzombie attack:
jessewatermelonupload.jpg

Note the essential headband and lack of pants for increased mobility (and sex appeal!) I know what you're thinking: "A zombie head would never be that low. This is a farce!" I submit to you that, should you find yourself trapped on the roof of your car and surrounded by the undead, this is an important technique. I also submit that it's important not to walk into a grocery store dressed like this and wielding a machete (stupid cops. :( )

For those times when the zombies come just a tad to close to home
one of these may do the trick!

Bark River Prototypes called Evolution

Blade is 9" long from tip to guard and is 1/4" thick!
from front of guard to end of the handle measures 6 1/4" long
The guard is 2 3/4" from outer edge to outer edge

IMG_3989.jpg

Oh.
My.
God.
I would give a couple toes for that pair of blades.

Back