ZT 0777 - Serial Number Soundoff

Oooo, is that a burn? Lol Hey ms wolfe, you should post some more pics! I'd love to get my hands on a xm-18 3.5 some day! Even just to look at for a little while.

Oooo, is that a burn? Lol Hey ms wolfe, you should post some more pics! I'd love to get my hands on a xm-18 3.5 some day! Even just to look at for a little while.

No, that just means he has nice knives that I don't have, and doesn't have nice knifes that I DO have. Hmmmmmmmmmmm.........

Oh, and he's a chef, so he'll have nice kitchen knives I'd think...

Look for my posts in the Hinderer and CRK forums, so I don't have to completely derail this thread. As if we haven't done enough of that already. :p :D

Thanks! This thread has been very entertaining :D

I'm pretty sure some more awesome pics of some triple 7 action will put this thread back on track!

Well, entertaining yes and we have learned that more than 300 of the original triple sevens have been made. I was putting the number about 300 previously.

Well, entertaining yes and we have learned that more than 300 of the original triple sevens have been made. I was putting the number about 300 previously.

Are you sure Kershaw didn't do like they did on the 560CBCF and skip some numbers?

I would speculate "yes", but we will probably never know......

Maybe they didn't after all. :eek: When I posted yesterday, I read the # from some pics I have, and we all know I take crappy pics. :eek: So after all this, I decided to dig around in my safe. Yes, dig around, I thought I might never find it. My safe is a big old re-purposed gun safe. So I finally find where I'd put it and..............

SerNum038_zps56df7e3a.jpg

But I can't complain, I got an potential new BF out of all this! :p :D

Back