ZT350 pimped by Tuffthumbz

Im really happy with how this knife turned out. So i figured id share some pictures. I put a stock 350 in there to show you what the knife looked like before i gave it to him. The knives he customizes look even better in person.

http://www.tuffknives.com/

ZT350009.jpg

ZT350008.jpg

ZT350010.jpg

ZT350011.jpg

Last edited:
I always make plans to get a knife pimped by him, and then I always run out of extra money! This summer I am going to make it a point to get something done.

Very nice. I give guys like him so much credit. I started doing some knife pimping not to long ago, its a lot harder than it seems. There's so many little details that need to be perfect. A lot of work goes into a knife like the one you posted.

Pimping aint easy. I tried to make scales a few times and getting everything lined up perfect is hard. There is no way i was making that pattern either.

His turn around varies from a few weeks to a few months. But he always answers his phone and is easy to get a hold of. Up above I put the link to his site.

Im not a big flipper fan so i told him to cut it off. As far as the jimping goes on one side of the scales he did miss the jimping. If he does something you dont like he will redo it. It doesnt bother me so i let it go.

first person ive heard that didn't like a flipper! everyone has different tastes i guess, the scales look like they are either sanded down to far in ares cause i see the liners, is this just the camera playing tricks?

Im not a big flipper fan so i told him to cut it off. As far as the jimping goes on one side of the scales he did miss the jimping. If he does something you dont like he will redo it. It doesnt bother me so i let it go.

I was at his shop when he made the scales so he was rushing. The liners don't stick out as bad as the picture makes it look.

yeah you miss jimping when the customer is breathing down your neck and making bad jokes..lol jk bro thanks for the shout and kind words!

Back