• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

•• Nikon Coolpix 8700 Camera - 8mp! •• **SOLD**

Status
Not open for further replies.

SharpByCoop

Enjoying the discussions
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hi folks,

Below are shots of this camera for sale. I simply do not use it, as it had been a backup for my show camera (I only do one show a year now), and provided more megapixels than my Canon 10D for submission in a coffee-table book.

It has taken MANY published shots for Dr. Darom's 'Custom Fixed Blade Knives' book.

Besides it's great digital quality for knife photography, it has a million settings for outside and indoor scenes. You will need to do some exploring to learn all of them, but it's all in there. Also does moving video with sound.

Comprehensive five page analysis for this camera on Steve's Digicam's site.

Included is all the factory packaging and manuals, software, and stuff. Also included is an extra battery.

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

orig.jpg

Alas, long ago, I dropped it. it has not affected performance one iota, but there it is plain to see. Its only flaw and it is cosmetic.

orig.jpg

Here are a few hi-res shots taken with absolutely no editing. (Click on the link for the full version (Large):

Includes the carry bag, as well, and one 128mb CF card. It is ready to go.

Price: $350 [SOLD] includes shipping in the US. PayPal OK (with no added fees to you for the convenience of ME getting paid immediately. ;) )

Guaranteed satisfaction. Thanks for your consideration.

Coop

Gary: Response sent.

Tetsusaiga: Stand ready.

Coop

Does the camera come with your photography skills pre-programmed into the camera? :thumbup::D

Gary, thanks for the generous trade offer. I have to pass.

Tetsusaiga: You're in if you are willing. PLease let me know ASAP.

Bobby Branton is also waiting for your confirmation.

Email me please: jcooper@sharpbycoop.com

Coop

Does the camera come with your photography skills pre-programmed into the camera? :thumbup::D

Daniel: Sure does. There is a little button called SLC (Sharper Like Coop). Just tag it and Warenski, Lake, and Walker triple images are created..... :thumbup: ;) :eek:

Thank you for the laugh!

Coop

Fourth in line is being a little hopeful, but oh well!

If everyone else loses their minds, I will take it. :D

SOLD to Tetsusaiga.

Thanks to all for the interest!

Coop

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back