“Dude that thing is SICK” ... Jackhammer 10

You two make a great couple!

I think the Klinkhammer is an actual true new Busse classic.
It will be a grail for many

It’s an instant classic for sure! I had never thrown a Busse before yesterday. I had heard of guys throwing mistresses and other models. I always thought that was a crazy thing to do with a $500+ knife. But there I was standing in front of that big tree. I got the urge to throw the JH10. I just went for it. It stuck the first try! It was so cool, I kept throwing it with great success. The balance of the blade and shape of the handle are perfect for throwing. The rounded exposed tang seems like it would protect the scales on a bad throw. The JH10 is a great throwing knife!

Timing.... this one I REALLY wanted but with my spare $$s going to Landcruiser accessories and (at the time of release) the $A being so weak against the $US I could not justify it......I love the pics though !!

Wowzer! Those pics were worth every MB to upload! What an adventure that Jhammer is going to have! I think it will be the happiest JackHammer of them all living it's life to the fullest!

Just wonderful pictures. Where are you located?
Thanks, Northern California Mt. Diablo
It’s very dry this time of year. You may notice the dry creek bed in some of the pictures. We don’t get much rain these days. In the winter we get a few months of rain. Usually about a week of rain at a time spread out thru the winter months. Then everything turns green and it is beautiful around here. I would love to get rain year round.

Those are awesome pictures. I mailed my Jackhammer off to be fitted in some leather pants and I already miss it. its been less than 9 hours lol. The knife feels light weight in the hand and I might just try throwing it once its back home.

Back