1. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win an Spyderco C230GPPBK Lil Native Black Blade & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Nov 16!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Nov 17 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here
  2. Esav Benyamin has passed. Please pay your respects here

001 necker 2!

Discussion in 'Survive! Knives' started by cowens677, Sep 4, 2014.

1. cowens677

cowens677

Jun 8, 2014
    Just got my necker II and to my surprise it was #001. It has been a long wait but survive! Delivered me another beautiful blade. Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. JungleJim65

JungleJim65

Oct 25, 2013
    That thing looks mighty nice!

3. Hale Storm

Hale Storm Kydex Whisperer Gold Member

Sep 18, 2013
    That means they are finally getting delivered and some will show up on the secondary market soon and I can finally get one by paying eleventeen hundred dollars over retail. Sweet!
    I've got my credit card in my hand right now.:D

Seriously, I want one and if anyone wants to sell there's if it comes in and was not what they expected, please PM me.

cowens677, that is a beautiful blade and a great pic. I would also go buy a lottery ticket if I were you.

4. cowens677

cowens677

Jun 8, 2014
    Ya I feel pretty lucky to get #1. This is definitely a cool blade and the sharpest out of the box survive! knife I have received yet. I also have a gso10 and 3.5 and both are really sharp. But this necker II I can push cut right through a sheet of paper and shaving is a joke, I barely touch the hair and blade is grabbing it like a razor.

5. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    That's awesome. Glad to see these coming out, I was just wondering the other day when they would be hitting the streets.
    What color handles did you go with? Looks like red micarta?

(you can tell it's an authentic picture cuz he included a recent newspaper :p)

6. cowens677

cowens677

Jun 8, 2014
    It is actually the natural brown canvas micarta with the black oxide screws. Now I just need to get the Gso-5.0, hopefully will have some in stock soon.

7. chiral.grolim

chiral.grolim Universal Kydex Sheath Extension Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Dec 2, 2008
    Awesome!!! Jealous of the #001 :cool:

I have 2 en route (hopefully) and will post an out-of-box face-shaving video as I did for the GSO-4.1 and -5.1 :thumbup:

8. willythekid

willythekid Gold Member Gold Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Very cool to get number 1... still on the fence on this one though.

9. Rasco

Rasco

Jan 3, 2014
    That paper outs you as living in the central valley :p I'm sorry

10. Badey

Badey

Dec 7, 2013
    I'm pretty excited that they're finally out! Congrats on getting the first one!