001 necker 2!

Just got my necker II and to my surprise it was #001. It has been a long wait but survive! Delivered me another beautiful blade. Thanks!

That means they are finally getting delivered and some will show up on the secondary market soon and I can finally get one by paying eleventeen hundred dollars over retail. Sweet!
I've got my credit card in my hand right now.:D

Seriously, I want one and if anyone wants to sell there's if it comes in and was not what they expected, please PM me.

cowens677, that is a beautiful blade and a great pic. I would also go buy a lottery ticket if I were you.

Ya I feel pretty lucky to get #1. This is definitely a cool blade and the sharpest out of the box survive! knife I have received yet. I also have a gso10 and 3.5 and both are really sharp. But this necker II I can push cut right through a sheet of paper and shaving is a joke, I barely touch the hair and blade is grabbing it like a razor.

That's awesome. Glad to see these coming out, I was just wondering the other day when they would be hitting the streets.
What color handles did you go with? Looks like red micarta?

(you can tell it's an authentic picture cuz he included a recent newspaper :p)

That's awesome. Glad to see these coming out, I was just wondering the other day when they would be hitting the streets.
What color handles did you go with? Looks like red micarta?

(you can tell it's an authentic picture cuz he included a recent newspaper :p)

It is actually the natural brown canvas micarta with the black oxide screws. Now I just need to get the Gso-5.0, hopefully will have some in stock soon.

Awesome!!! Jealous of the #001 :cool:

I have 2 en route (hopefully) and will post an out-of-box face-shaving video as I did for the GSO-4.1 and -5.1 :thumbup:

It is actually the natural brown canvas micarta with the black oxide screws. Now I just need to get the Gso-5.0, hopefully will have some in stock soon.

That paper outs you as living in the central valley :p I'm sorry

I'm pretty excited that they're finally out! Congrats on getting the first one!

Back