1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

Day 116

I forgot to post at 90 days. Knife has been holding up well and have only stropped and touched up the edge a few times. Outside of turkey hunting and fishing, it's been leading a pretty boring EDC life. Will be camping a lot this summer, so that should change things up. All of my pants have developed pronounced CRK specific clip wear.

While I have had the itch to break out a few of my other knives, I seem to have lost the itch to buy anything. It's also turned into a 1-gun-for-1-year, 1-holster-for-1-year, 1-watch-for-1-year, etc. My ocd has taken over.

Pictures don't capture all of the wear, but it's still looking good. I'm sold on the Insingo blade for EDC.
8pSHj3a.jpg

5ApPOWC.jpg

Day 116

I forgot to post at 90 days. Knife has been holding up well and have only stropped and touched up the edge a few times. Outside of turkey hunting and fishing, it's been leading a pretty boring EDC life. Will be camping a lot this summer, so that should change things up. All of my pants have developed pronounced CRK specific clip wear.

While I have had the itch to break out a few of my other knives, I seem to have lost the itch to buy anything. It's also turned into a 1-gun-for-1-year, 1-holster-for-1-year, 1-watch-for-1-year, etc. My ocd has taken over.

Pictures don't capture all of the wear, but it's still looking good. I'm sold on the Insingo blade for EDC.
8pSHj3a.jpg

5ApPOWC.jpg

Very nice! I'll do a clip side pic of mine tomorrow. After a few years, it's got some nice character.

I love the inlays. Might have to get one someday.

I got to use my Star-Benza for the single happiest use I’ve ever put it to yesterday. I got my head banged but good in an auto accident, got stuffed into an ambulance and carted off to the local ER. The docs were concerned about possible head injury. The Brain CT Scan showed no internal bleeding and no other apparent problems, so they cut me loose and sent me on my way. YAY! When I left, I used my knife to cut off that plastic hospital ID bracelet they put on me when I was admitted. Considering that a positive scan outcome might have led to brain surgery, that was the single most joyous cutting task that knife has ever seen.

I got to use my Star-Benza for the single happiest use I’ve ever put it to yesterday. I got my head banged but good in an auto accident, got stuffed into an ambulance and carted off to the local ER. The docs were concerned about possible head injury. The Brain CT Scan showed no internal bleeding and no other apparent problems, so they cut me loose and sent me on my way. YAY! When I left, I used my knife to cut off that plastic hospital ID bracelet they put on me when I was admitted. Considering that a positive scan outcome might have led to brain surgery, that was the single most joyous cutting task that knife has ever seen.

Wow, glad you came out of that OK!

Glad to hear you're okay!

Great use of a great knife! Wow, it’s much more special (albeit Much scarier) than what I used mine for today. Glad you’re ok....:)

I like it. How sturdy is the pocket clip? I carry a Fenix PD35, but that looks like a real nice little one to try.

Back