1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

11 Down, 1 MORE TO GO!!!!

0q5OTdP.jpg

11 Down, 1 MORE TO GO!!!!

0q5OTdP.jpg
[/QUOTE
Have you enjoyed it or just forcing your way through?
I personally like the simplicity of not having to choose and knowing my carry well-not part of this challenge, but have been carrying the same knife for awhile

Last edited:
Have you enjoyed it or just forcing your way through?
I personally like the simplicity of not having to choose and knowing my carry well-not part of this challenge, but have been carrying the same knife for awhile

I both enjoy carrying this knife, AND not having to think about what knife to carry. I don’t find myself wishing I could carry something else, or counting down the days until I can. You hit it on the head when you mentioned “simplicity.” It’s just one less decision I need to make each day.

I know if I need a knife, I have the same one I’ve been carrying, and that works just fine for me!

I have 3 words for you guys....

VIC. TOR. Y!!!

(OK, sometimes I struggle with math)

3tngKed.jpg
Hahaha...this thread is new to me and very cool/fun. Just curious, what do you prefer about the Small Inkosi over the Small Sebenza? Would you have picked the Small Inkosi again, now that the Small Sebenza 31 is available?

I really liked the size and smoothness of the Small Inkosi, however I will be picking up a Small Sebenza 31 as soon as they come out with the S45VN Insingo blade version!

I have one month down on a CRK Large lefty 21 Insingo with black Micarta. Started carrying after getting the birth card from BHQ. Still haven't carried my small LL 21 yet...
11 months down. I REALLY like this one. Insingo blade is awesome! 2 smalls now I have only played with in the house... It may stay that way.

Hello all. My first post in a bit over a year…Ive had a carbon fiber Mnandi and only a carbon fiber Mnandi in my pocket for 365 days in a row!
This knife was never officially announced as my attempt but it was a year ago today that it was returned to me from the local PD after it had been stolen from the front seat of my truck ( I had sold it and it was packaged up to be sent out). The police found the guy that had grabbed my bag from my truck still carrying it and a bunch of stuff from other cars that same afternoon checking car handles and called me a couple days later. I opened it ( I had already refunded the buyer) stuck it in my pocket and haven’t looked back.
The Mnandi has proven to be all the knife I need in my daily life. The carbon fiber version is as durable as any knife I have carried. It rides tossed in my pocket with a ridge wallet and if anything looks and feels better then the day I bought it. It’s the only knife ever to completely kick a stockman from my pocket in 45 years.
Ill try to get a few pics posted later

Last edited:
11 months down. I REALLY like this one. Insingo blade is awesome! 2 smalls now I have only played with in the house... It may stay that way.
Didn't realize I'm over 3 months past the year date. Took off the pocket clip when I got it and just stuck it in my pocket. Other than leaving it home for a couple of trips that involved air travel, it's been a constant companion. My favorite blade- wonder why I didn't go Insingo earlier...

Attachments

• seb.jpg
    seb.jpg
    636.3 KB · Views: 18
Is this still a thing? I just bought my first CRK (Small Sebenza 31) and thinking about trying it! It should be here later this week!

Is this still a thing? I just bought my first CRK (Small Sebenza 31) and thinking about trying it! It should be here later this week!

Yep, it's still a thing.

I stopped posting after I made it on my THIRD attempt, but I would love to see others post pics and stories about their experience.

Best of luck to you C CO_EDC !

Back