• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

+1 for Parker

Can't go wrong with Parker, truly one of the honest men to frequent BFC.

He is a member of an elite group ( thankfully a large group here); those that know their word is their bond. I would deal with him anytime..........................

Gents, thank you for these kind words. I'm always embarrassed to see this sort of thing in print, just becuase I was taught this is how a man goes about his business. No reason to do anything different.

Andre and I traded over borders and it was a 100% experience, I'd never hesitate to do so with him. He gets the Parker Seal of Approval®

As for you Wolfy, that works two ways with you and I. Thanks, man, those words mean a lot, and also keep me from making too many screwups ;)

I'll add my name to the list of folks that know Parker to be one of the most honest, upstanding members on BF. He's a good man all the way around. Semper Fi Jim Falor

Not only is Parker outstanding to deal with, his emails always get a chuckle. He makes trading fun.;)

Back