1 CRK Knife For 1 Year!

Day 16.

Been really enjoying carrying the small sebbie. Loving the snail trails that are starting to develop too.

MO8lnpW

This is why you should never do a tune-up in a parking lot. It's also Friday so I can't purchase a new screw until Monday.

IMG_20181109_141329~2.jpg

The new pen I picked up at NyCks to go with my CRK . Love it! Hinderer Investigator.

Tim Reeve and Anne were wonderful and Tim replaced the screw for me :thumbsup:

Plus some baked goods.

Photos are Android junk. They will have to do.

IMG_20181117_202107~3.jpg

Last edited:
Beware the man with one knife, for he likely knows how to use it.

I could easily get by for the rest of my life with most any +/- 4-inch full flat grind folder. Preferably a flipper. My Shirogorov F3 happens to fit the bill.

zsCq3eN.jpg

As per the rules I'd use a Chef's knife when needed. Otherwise, the Shiro will cover +90% of cutting needs. I'd even be confident enough to split firewood with it.

Your picture is not showing up for some reason.

I know, and I'm not sure why. I've used both imgur and Flickr and this is how it appears for each when I copy the url. If you click on it you can view the image. But yeah I don't understand why it's not showing up without having to click on it

I know, and I'm not sure why. I've used both imgur and Flickr and this is how it appears for each when I copy the url. If you click on it you can view the image. But yeah I don't understand why it's not showing up without having to click on it
Here you go, just copy and paste picture and I’ll take it down when you do. In Flickr, I selected share then embed and copied and pasted that link into the message body here.

20181120_111847
by Dan Denby, on Flickr

Took the family out in a foot of snow to cut down a fresh Balsam Fur. Good times.

Sometimes it feels like national lampoon Christmas!

Day 35
IMG_20181128_152428~4.jpg

Last edited:
Did it hold its edge after getting through that stump?

Lol. ;)

It did slice all the twine and trim the top and all the branches on the bottom after setting it up in the living area.

Maybe in my head but I feel this is the best heat-treated sebenza I have ever owned. Since doing the first re profile at 17dps. I have maintained it with my leather strop and .5 Diamond paste for the past month . Keeping it hair popping sharp.

I let my friend take a look at it the other night and next thing you know he hands it back to me and he's bleeding out of his left thumb ?!

I know, and I'm not sure why. I've used both imgur and Flickr and this is how it appears for each when I copy the url. If you click on it you can view the image. But yeah I don't understand why it's not showing up without having to click on it[/QUOTE On Imgur if your clicking on the( BBCode) then try clicking (Direct Link) works for me :cool::thumbsup:. When I was using the BBCode only 1 out 10 pics would show up.

Still carrying my small cross hatch ever since I got it this month.
Should have taken the plunge years ago.

Well this is a sad day... I have to take a mulligan on my own post!

I can't believe it, but I got the itch to part with my Large Seb a while ago as I wanted to carry something smaller for the year to free up funds for 1 of the two knives I was eagerly awaiting.

No worries, I thought. I have a new Impinda coming as well as a small Tanto Inkosi. Well I had the Impinda for about 5 minutes (just didn't speak to me), and the Inkosi for about the same amount of time. I forgot that the small Inkosi is just a touch too small for me, which is why I sold the other one I had.

So all that to say that I am actually CRK-less at the moment! LOL!

I will be keeping my eye out for a small seb with either a tanto or insingo blade, with or without the inlays, as they pop up fairly often on the exchange.

When I finally get the new CRK, I'll be sure to post pics on here. I'm pretty sure I'll stick to that one, but I'm more than a little disappointed in myself for needing the flyer on this one!

Oh well, looks like this is going to be harder than I thought!!!

Back