• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1 Medford for sale (Sold)

FeelingEdgy

Platinum Member
Helping my Brother out with these. Let’s start with there are no boxes with either, I know, I know! I am an avid box keeper, but he is not. Neither have been used or damage, still need some break in time. PayPal G&S (Please no mention of knives, this seems to be a thing now) shipped USPS priority. Details below:

The Infraction is all Ti with flame ano one side and blue on the other. Factory sharp edge, S35VN, perfectly centered, no box but velvet sleeve and Medford dog tag. These sell over 625.00....but this fire sale is just (SOLD)400.00.(SOLD)

The Theseus is all Ti with no ano. Factory sharp edge,S35VN, perfectly centered, no box.These sell over 550.00 and up....but this fire sale is just 325.00. DM me with any questions.

2jNPTRL.jpg

9spDZFO.jpg

4L5cdYR.jpg

Iz7YWar.jpg

GQ0MUTu.jpg

5aXGpLv.jpg

uSj3FQU.jpg

Last edited:
How come the numbers on the blade and handle of the infraction don't match? 810-096 and 810-056

I honestly don't know. For my personal Medford's, most match and some only have a number on the blade. I'm thinking with this one that it had somthing to do with the custom work from Medford on the scales. Now I must know the answer! I know they are not fakes for sure.

Back