• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

1 Micron Diamond Spray (1oz)

Status
Not open for further replies.

NORTHWEST_KNIFE_GUY

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
(Currently unavailable)

1oz bottle of 0-0.5 micron or 0-1 micron mono diamond spray heavy concentration, comes in a nice thick protective amber glass bottle with very fine .17cc atomizing spray head. Normally get around 200 sprays per bottle so it goes a long ways, will work on any steel you throw at it and is quite aggressive since it's mixed @ 5 carats per oz. Can be applied to leather, wood and even used on stones as a booster. Also have the 1 micron available in 2oz and 4oz bottles, 2oz is good for approx. 400-425 sprays and the 4oz 800-850 sprays.

If you'd like to try one asking $14.95 ea shipped U.S. If you're outside the United States please contact me for quote.

Payment via PP goods and services / merchandise only please

Last edited:
Left a message as well interested in that and double sided paddle if you have any in the making.

Left a message as well interested in that and double sided paddle if you have any in the making.

Hello,

The diamond will work on any steel and will work on straight razors. Do you by chance have an email I can contact you at?

Do you have an email I could contact you at? If you post it under my profile page I will remove it after I see it or you could post here and then remove.

I’m curious as to what you use as a suspension fluid in your spray without giving out trade secrets.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back