1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Week 12 drawing for the BladeForums.com 20th Anniversary Year of Giveaways live stream going on from 5-6PM eastern!!
    Tune in to our YouTube Channel, http://www.youtube.com/TheRealBladeforums, we'll be drawing winners for BladeForums.com merchandise & the grand prize:
    a Himalayan Imports Sirupati Khukuri, along with BladeForums branded gear!

Additional prize(s) will be awarded to people in the livestream chat, so watch for your chance to win bonus prize(s)

$1 Wallyworld and Dollar Tree Headlamp

Discussion in 'Outdoor Gear, Survival Equipment & More' started by leghog, Mar 13, 2019.

1. leghog

leghog

Aug 10, 2013
    Picked up one of these from Walmart and another from Dollar Tree. A 3 LED headlamp with two CR2032 batteries for $1. Weighs only 28 grams (with batteries). My Black Diamond Spot weighs 3X as much. Bet this thing will do everything I need it to do when I'm out.

[​IMG]

This guy banged it, sprayed it, dunked it, and froze it. Kept on working.

2. JD Mandrell

JD Mandrell Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2001
    I keep one in all my First Aid kits, for guaranteed hands free lighting when I need it.

3. Mikel_24

Mikel_24

Sep 19, 2007
    Doesn't look bad. For emergency I mean. Those batteries are not going to give you much runtime. Any idea of the approximate runtime expected from those headlamps?

4. JD Mandrell

JD Mandrell Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 20, 2001
    IIRC, 2-4 hours