10" bladed JackHammer

This is one I could fall in love with - I love all the CBT models, it's pure Busse-

I wonder if Jerry saw this thread, or Amy told Jerry that the 10" bladed JackHammer should be the next offering.:rolleyes:...............................................................................:D

I wonder if Jerry saw this thread, or Amy told Jerry that the 10" bladed JackHammer should be the next offering.:rolleyes:...............................................................................:D
Well they sure were up late enough to at least see this! Jerry strikes me as a fast germinator so maybe not long before planting the seeds until he gets a wild hair up his ass at 3am and heads to the sketch pad maybe? (or wishful thinking?)
The idea alone of a 10" Jackhammer has made me fall right the hell out of love (possible exaggeration) with the original if I'm being honest :D

303bviw.jpg

I would be in for a 10" satin !!!!
Especially with the snow hole micarta :D:D:D
Has to be infi though. It's the only steel I will buy.

Last edited:
^^^^ Nice looking combo, but it's missing a 10" bladed JackHammer!;).....................................................:D

I'll just jump right in and TAKE 2 Please!!!!

I think I remember correctly that Jerry once said his favorite knife at the time was the Jack Hammer. And we KNOW Jerry likes big, intimidating patterns (don’t we all). So this seems like a natural evolution of the design, no? :thumbsup::cool:

BTW, that TAC handle is really comfortable in a variety of grips—could definitely handle more blade size IMO.:thumbsup:

My one and Only Busse regret:eek: was breaking up my set of Snakeskin Muddy TAC handles by selling the Jackhammer in a weak moment. I Kept the SJTAC and BATAC but sure miss the Jackhammer....and he won't ever let it go...:(

The Handles are some of the most comfortable for that size I do agree^^^^

Back