10" bladed JackHammer

After years of dedicated searching, Private Klink finally catches sight of the elusive 10" bladed JackHammer in the wild...

0203_truffel_pig_slovenia_michael-grobe-bilder__14g2513.jpg

Still no 10" Bladed JackHammer?!??!??? o_O

I wonder if Jerry got run over by a reindeer... ;)----:p

Jerry,
We really need a 10" Bladed Jackhammer. I don't exactly know for what, but I know I couldn't refuse this offer.
C'mon Jerry we're waiting.
Surfsidemel

I was just now walking around my property doing some weed control, digging out blackberries and thistles using a hoe.

About five minutes ago, as I was walking through the long grass, a brown snake (the second deadliest snake in the world) jumped a foot in the air about a foot in front of me, hissed, and lunged at me in mid air ( and missed ! ). I also leapt a foot in the air, but backwards, and waved my hoe wildly around in front of me before I even knew what I was doing. It was a close call !

It got me thinking. If I were carrying a 10" bladed JackHammer instead of a hoe, that snake wouldn't have even dared to try anything. It would have just slithered away in terror!! We need this knife soon, our lives depend on it !!! :eek::eek:

OMG Jerry!! did you see what ALMOST happened to poor Currawong?!??!?? :eek:
The 10" (or 20"' I'm in for that too) Bladed JackHammer is a matter of LIFE or DEATH!!!!!

Back