1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

3. Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Kizer 1034A1 Gingrich Bush Knife & Ka-Bar Dozier Folding Hunter, , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!

Be sure to read the rules before entering, then help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread! Entries close at midnight, Saturday Sept 7!

Once the entries close, we'll live stream the drawing on Sunday, Sept 8 at 5PM Eastern. Tune in to our YouTube channel TheRealBladeForums for a chance to win bonus prizes!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

10 kwaiken, edc, hunting knives at discounted prices

Discussion in 'For Sale: Fixed Blades' started by PaulDiStefano, Jun 16, 2018.

1. PaulDiStefano

PaulDiStefano KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 14, 2016
    Hey everyone, I got a bunch of knives I'm trying to get out of the house so the prices have been dropped a bit.

Accepting payment through paypal only! at [email protected]
    I can also be reached at that email with any questions or for additional pictures if interested as I check it more often then I am able to on bladeforums.

no sheaths.

1) 250$ + 15$ shipping
    hunter in w2 with hamon. nickel guard and spacer. old growth fir stabilized wood. 5.25 " blade 10.5" overall
    IMG_1981.JPG
    2) 250$ + 15$ shipping
    w2 blade with bronze guard and spacer, spalted tamarind wood stabilized 6" blade with extremely comfortable handle design, my favorite to date so far
    IMG_2005.JPG

3) 300$ +10$ shipping
    frame handle Giraffe bone scale with stainless guard/coinged spacer/coined bolster. High carbon steel frame differentially heattreated for looks. 4.5" blade on the underside there is some glue that covers some of the coining. but only a very little seeped through
    IMG_1494.JPG

4) 125$ + 10$ shipping
    5) 125$ + 10$ shipping
    about.16 thick 2 kwaikens in w2 with hamon, gravel/rock forge texture with rounded spine around the whole blade. edge looks blaack in picture but it is all polished and silver in person. 4.5" blade
    IMG_1164.JPG
    6) 150$ + 10$ shipping
    7) 150$ + 10 $ shipping
    w2 kwaiken with forge scale and hamon. rounded spine around the whole handle.6 " blade and about .250 thick

IMG_1986.JPG
    IMG_1982.JPG
    8)
    150$ + 10$ shipping
    edc w2 blade hamon 4.4" blade with giraffe bone handle .125 thick blade
    IMG_2074.JPG

9) 150$ + 10$ shipping
    edc w2 blade hamon 4.4" blade with maple burl handle .125 thick blade
    IMG_2073.JPG

10) 150$ + 10$ shipping
    edc w2 blade hamon 4.4" blade with canvas micarta handle .125 thick blade please excuse the oil on the steel and handle)
    IMG_2072.JPG

2. John Johnson

John Johnson Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 12, 1999
    Email sent!

3. PaulDiStefano

PaulDiStefano KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 14, 2016