• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

100% AUTHENTIC AV (Avid Lyfe) Able Mod competition vape pipe WITH upgrades and extras

CycleSpectre

Gold Member
Selling my 100% AUTHENTIC AV (Avid Lyfe) Able Mod competition vape pipe WITH upgrades and extras

Made in the USA

What's included:
Original box - Billy Greed "Greedy" featured on the box
Brass Body, Matte Finish Carbon Fiber Sleeve
Brass Modfather Cap topped with a Crispy Cap in black
AV Battle deck
(Coils still working great - but a change wouldn't hurt)

Also...
Nitecore Intellicharger i2 with charging cord
Cotton Bacon Version 2.0 cotton, mostly full bag
6 MXJO batteries that are used, two MXJO battery storage cases, plus 1 IMREN battery that is unused
One O-ring I picked up at the local hardware store that seems to fit decently in a pinch

There is patina occurring on brass naturally, can be polished - I personally prefer the aged look.

Condition: Used but very good/NOT abused pre-owned condition! All in working order. Only issue, in my opinion, - cap is VERY difficult to remove and put back on for me personally, couple of small nicks in the brass, but nothing major.

PRICE: $300

TERMS:
USA sale and shipment only, shipped via USPS Priority Mail Flat Rate with purchase price insurance and signature required included in price, payment to be made by Paypal F&F

* This particular item will be mailed with full insurance and signature required - again, the cost on me.
Buyer MUST be 18+ years of age to purchase & by purchasing this item you are confirming that.

eATkLXb.jpg

apRY3ae.jpg

lSWuzJI.jpg

7AknHHj.jpg

bXrdRuW.jpg

tqQTV9h.jpg

i8a5WNy.jpg

jjYQMNy.jpg

Last edited:
^Is this just a personal comment of yours?
Or were you interested in purchasing my item listed here?

Hello Cycle Spectre! Is it still on sale? I want to buy Able Mod competition vape pipe from you if possible. But I want to clarify what kind of liquid can be used. I usually order something on https://igetoz.com. Can I use this pipe for these liquids, or is there any problem with this? And I wonder if the cost of the goods has also changed? Thank you and your answer, and I will be once if you can offer me something like this; if this pipe has already been sold.

Last edited:
But, you need to buy actual vape juice....NOT a disposable vape pipe, as that is a pipe in itself.

Back