• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

$100 PRICE DROP... Allen Elishewitz Silver Fox – Mike Norris Gator Skin Damascus

Hey guys, time to sell another safe queen.

This is a beautiful Allen Elishewitz like brand new, never carried, used, etc. The knife has it's original (untouched) factory edge, and it sharp!. The knife deploys, locks, and closes great. Blade is centered perfect with no play. Beautiful "marbled carbon fiber" handles, zirconium bolsters, and Damascus blade. The only imperfection that I know of is a very small "squiggle" mark on the clip side bolster just beside the small screw. It came to me like that brand new from Knife Center, and if you look close enough you can see it in the Knife Center "stock photo" that I have linked in this thread. It is so small and so faint that I didn't want to return an other wise bountiful piece.

I am the original owner. The knife was purchased from Knife Center for $ 1,295.00 a couple years ago, and am sacrificing now for ONLY $ 895.00 (was 995.00)!.... Your chance to own an original "Dressed" Silver Fox LESS THAN $1000!

My loss is your gain!

I will ship via USPS priority mail (CNUS only please), ASAP once funds are received via Paypal. Sale is limited to adults in states where the knife is legal. The price listed INCLUDE Pay Pal and shipping fees and would be all you pay!

The first "I will take it" followed up by a prompt PM/payment here will get the knife. I will let you know my PayPal info once I get your pm or email address so that we can finalize the deal...

Thanks for looking!

Oh yeah, price is firm and no trades... need to sell to help fund a purchase! thanks

QP9ktsP.jpg

IGeV4sM.jpg

i9mCBuc.jpg

UQyJ4u5.jpg

Last edited:
Back