And have fifty posts or more.
A beautiful lambsfoot you can win,
Post a nice picture with a "I'm in"!
A pattern I've not tried yet,
So its here I'll place my bet.
Its time to choose a neat photo,
So I'll give this one a go.
How about a sheepsfoot with a seagull,
Now there's a pic thats fun and not dull!
A sheepsfoot to attract its lambsfoot kin
Good luck to all, but I hope I win:D
1WuUHON.jpg

Congratulations on a 1000 pages Jack!
Edit to add: I'm in!:oops::p

Thanks David, great entry :) :thumbsup:

I've never had a lambsfoot, but I almost ordered one from a custom maker in Sheffield named Steven Cocker.

I actually asked around here about him but didn't get much response.

Here's a Queen Railsplitter near Shenandoah:

3SWvPwHl.jpg

Very cool.
I've been meaning to sample the lambsfoot Kool-Aid for a while now.
It's not my favorite blade shape, which kept me away initially, but those ironwood lambs are really nice looking and have me thinking I gotta get on this bandwagon!
I guess now's my chance!

Here's a knife and a view :)
And I'm in!

Congratulations JB on 1,000 pages, and thanks for the chance !

full

full

Mr.Black has a wonderful thread,
Now a with thousand pages to be read!
To celebrate this monumental day,
He hosting a really great give away!
If you've never had one before,
And have fifty posts or more.
A beautiful lambsfoot you can win,
Post a nice picture with a "I'm in"!
A pattern I've not tried yet,
So its here I'll place my bet.
Its time to choose a neat photo,
So I'll give this one a go.
How about a sheepsfoot with a seagull,
Now there's a pic thats fun and not dull!
A sheepsfoot to attract its lambsfoot kin
Good luck to all, but I hope I win:D
1WuUHON.jpg

Congratulations on a 1000 pages Jack!
Edit to add: I'm in!:oops::p
Didn't know you was a poet too, David! I think you'd love the lambsfoot. Hope you win one. Good luck!

Didn't know you was a poet too, David! I think you'd love the lambsfoot. Hope you win one. Good luck!
Thanks Vince, I stumble through a rhyme lol. My Dad is the poet in our family. When I tell him his stuff is good enough to be published, he almost acts embarassed. He does it for himself mostly I guess, sometimes he'll share one with family or friends. Its very personal with him, but it never ceases to amaze me when he shares one how good it is.

Jack, I am in!!! I’ve never owned one, actually never heard of one or seen one until jumping on this forum. Here’s a photo of the Ft Peck Reservoir in NE Montana. I took this on my road trip back in March when we detoured to see my 101 year old Grandad in the nursing home.

CE9486-F9-C811-48-FF-AD9-F-4-DA289-FB1-E46.jpg

First time poster. I'm usually more of a spectator but I've really enjoyed following the comradery of the Guardians and seeing all the great knife pics and artistic backdrops especially leading up to the 1000 page milestone.

I've been collecting knives for a few years now but never had the opportunity to get a hold of a lambsfoot, although I really love the look of the pattern. I'd love to be "IN" on the lambsfoot but understand if I can't be considered due to this being my first time contributing.

Unfortunately I'm traveling for work at the moment so I couldn't add a cool Guardian style knife photo, since TSA is not fond of pocket knives but I could upload something later in the week. Its very cool though to have something like this for us like minded individuals to be able to share our common love of a classic knife pattern and share our experiences along the way.

Cheers
Adam

Not an entry, as I am fortunate enough to have landed a 2019 Lambsfoot already! But this is a great giveaway

Thanks for all the entries, kind words, and great pics folks :) :thumbsup:

very neat Jack Black Jack Black , not an entry for me, just glad to see you continuing to spread the good wood! theyre gonna love that sway! o_O;):D:D:D

Thanks my friend, I just did a 'straight' with you in mind ;) :D :thumbsup:

Great GAW Jack!

Now if you'd just held off shipping to me by a few weeks I could enter. Love the one's you sent. Thanks Again!

LOL! :D Glad you're liking them :) Hope you found the button-hook in the packaging to add to your collection (I only just remembered about it)! ;) :D :thumbsup:

First time poster. I'm usually more of a spectator but I've really enjoyed following the comradery of the Guardians and seeing all the great knife pics and artistic backdrops especially leading up to the 1000 page milestone.

I've been collecting knives for a few years now but never had the opportunity to get a hold of a lambsfoot, although I really love the look of the pattern. I'd love to be "IN" on the lambsfoot but understand if I can't be considered due to this being my first time contributing.

Unfortunately I'm traveling for work at the moment so I couldn't add a cool Guardian style knife photo, since TSA is not fond of pocket knives but I could upload something later in the week. Its very cool though to have something like this for us like minded individuals to be able to share our common love of a classic knife pattern and share our experiences along the way.

Cheers
Adam

Welcome to The Porch Adam :thumbsup:

Not an entry, as I am fortunate enough to have landed a 2019 Lambsfoot already! But this is a great giveaway

Jack my friend, Well!!!! I must admit that your Thread is so so well maintained by you- and it is moving massively fast! Well done and congratulations.

Not an entry of course but WHAT A PRIZE / PRIZES, get in here guys and gals - awesome Knives!

Good Luck to all!

v9WMzCx.jpg

Thanks guys, don't miss the giveaway in the Guardians thread (link in my sig line) :thumbsup:

Misplaced Hillbilly indeed - more like a misplaced poet!

I've wondered what all the Lambsfoot chatter was about, as I have never owned one. I do like a Sheepsfoot blade, the big Sheepsfoot blades (and little Coping blade) on this Böker Congress, which is posed in front of the Atlantic, are as close as I own. I'm in! Thanks, OH
B-ker-Congress.jpg

Back