1000 Pages of Lambsfoot Goodness Giveaway - Winner @Misplaced Hillbilly

Though I can see how @bonzodog was turned around, as Jack encouraged him to join the GAW in the Guardians thread but didn't specify that there were 2 Lambsfoot GAW in process. ;)

These threads are on light speed - easy to miss some of the nuances of procedure. :)

All will come together just right... :thumbsup:

Ray

Ew3MSAB.jpg

Oh, heck. I'm in. I've been wanting to try a Lambsfoot. Hoping to get one of Charie's, but that will depend on luck.

Last edited:
Though I can see how @bonzodog was turned around, as Jack encouraged him to join the GAW in the Guardians thread but didn't specify that there were 2 Lambsfoot GAW in process. ;)

These threads are on light speed - easy to miss some of the nuances of procedure. :)

All will come together just right... :thumbsup:

Ray

That's why I put links to both giveaways in my sig line Ray :rolleyes: ;) :thumbsup:

I've many times oggled these knives and been close to getting one but have always, for some reason, chose something else. But I do want try one. Especially if it was carbon steel as that would kill two birds with one stone for me.

I'm in. And thank you for the generousity.

IMG_20190502_150248144_HDR_zpsyvts1nmn_edit_1556834762782_zpsi3chuxa0.jpg

Edit: Sorry, just noticed that isn't the best pic. I'll try a better one later.

Last edited:
I have hovered like a giant Australian blowfly around lambsfeet for ages....I might be in with a chance....just confirm for me whether or not the TC ancient charlow is a lambsfoot...I had one but sent it to Randy to bolster(chortle guffaw) his barlow collection a while back.So no lambsfoot anymore.
After that Im Mildew the wooluf getting pou ded into the ground by the sheepdog after another abortive attempt at jagging Lambsy.
Pic to follow.

Great to see your thread reaching the 1000 pages, Jack!
Unfortunately against the rules of this generous giveaway,
I already have one Lambsfoot from the first Ancient run.
It has been sharpened a lot, so I don't know if the typicial blade shape is still visible?;)
You decide....
uW3oKUY.jpg

If possible, here's my "I'm in" - knife picture with a view
tdYkR35.jpg

Thank you,
mat

Last edited:
I have hovered like a giant Australian blowfly around lambsfeet for ages....I might be in with a chance....just confirm for me whether or not the TC ancient charlow is a lambsfoot...I had one but sent it to Randy to bolster(chortle guffaw) his barlow collection a while back.So no lambsfoot anymore.
After that Im Mildew the wooluf getting pou ded into the ground by the sheepdog after another abortive attempt at jagging Lambsy.
Pic to follow.
Hi meako. The Ancient isn’t a Lambsfoot, but the good news is that this is Jack’s GAW thread for those poor souls:))) without one. Just make an image of anyone of your Traditionals in front of a nice background, then post it up with a “I’m in.” Good Luck!

Pic to follow.

Close, but not a Lambsfoot Meako, though I think you had a Sheffield Lambsfoot at one time didn't you?

View attachment 1122234

I’m in, thank you for such a generous giveaway. I don’t own a lambsfoot yet, but I hope I’m able to get one of Charlie’s 93s.

That's a great pic :) :thumbsup:

Great to see your thread reaching the 1000 pages, Jack!
Unfortunately against the rules of this generous giveaway,
I already have one Lambsfoot from the first Ancient run.
It has been sharpened a lot, so I don't know if the typicial blade shape is still visible?;)
You decide....
uW3oKUY.jpg

If possible, here's my "I'm in" - knife picture with a view
tdYkR35.jpg

Thank you,
mat

Thanks Mat, we won't count your Ancient, so you're in ;) :thumbsup:

Thanks for all the entries, kind comments, and helpful posts from my fellow Guardians :) I'll let this run a little longer, but will be drawing it either today or tomorrow, so good luck everyone :thumbsup:

I'll tot up all the entries, and do the draw later today folks :thumbsup:

Giveaway is now closed, thanks again :thumbsup:

Back