1000 Pages of Lambsfoot Goodness Giveaway - Winner @Misplaced Hillbilly

I thought I'd get this done, so that somebody has a nice surprise to start their day with :) Going for an old skool approach - each entrant's name is written on a slip of paper, folded, and put in my flat-cap with everyone else's entry :thumbsup:

u66ryz0.jpg

Congratulations David @Misplaced Hillbilly ! :) Your first prize is this limited edition (1 of 10) Arthur Wright & Son Lambsfoot with African Rosewood covers.

7fyruCT.jpg

If you PM me your address, I'll get it off to you in the post :thumbsup: As per my original post: "The second knife is a 2019 Guardians edition Lambsfoot, with covers of Desert Ironwood. If you win the Rosewood knife, and agree to carry and use it for two months, and post a different pic of it at least once a week in the Guardians thread, and if you like the Lambsfoot pattern, I'll send you that knife too. If you don't fancy doing that, you can just try out the first knife :) :thumbsup:" You don't have to decide now David, but here's a couple of pics of the knife anyway :) Hope you love the Lambsfoot :thumbsup:

Jack

chs3ST9.jpg

sCI0jxs.jpg

Thanks a lot guys :) I wish I could give EVERYONE a Lambsfoot - I tried that for a couple of years, it was darned expensive! :D :) :thumbsup:

I thought the announcement has been already made in the lambsfoot thread, but it seems there has been another gaw I missed:eek::rolleyes:;).
Congrats also to the winner in this one @Misplaced Hillbilly and thanks Jack Black Jack Black for the chance of participating here!

One giveaway for folks who've not yet experienced a Lambsfoot, one giveaway for folks who already have one. Nobody was eligible for both ;) :thumbsup:

Back